auskadi@tvcabo.co.mz on Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:28:10 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> two recent auskadiworks

Nettimers

I am going away for the weekend so I thought I would leave you with some
reading!

The first was an attempt to order my thoughts after some doubts I raised
about the GPL, SCO etc etc last year here and on the ill fated oekenux
list. It was recenetly published in sarai and  would like to try and get
someone to talk to me about it. Maybe here I have put a little clearer
what I was troubling me earlier....

"Floss and the Crisis: Foreigner in a Free Land?"
http://openflows.org/~auskadi/foreigner.html

The second is from my non nettime life (in one of my other lives I am a
correspondent for cyclingnews.com). It's another step in my continuing
education of myself and maybe others concerning things Basque. It has
been written for a Tour de France issue of an Australian bike magazine.
Yeh I know Nettime is not a sports list but maye some of you will find
it interesting.

La Marea Naranja - The Orange Tide
http://openflows.org/~auskadi/marea.html

if it does interest you there is much more here in this vein
...........http://openflows.org/~auskadi/loungeroom.html

Anyway

avaguudweegend
and don't forget the aerogard
Martin

--
http://www.auskadi.tk/
"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in