nettime digest on Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:37:16 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Fascism in the USA [3x]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> Re: [pure-silver]: Suspicious Circumstance
     Bill Spornitz <spornitz@mts.net>

   Are You Well-Informed?
     Newmedia@aol.com

   Mass-Media RULES!!
     Newmedia@aol.com

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:59:49 -0500
From: Bill Spornitz <spornitz@mts.net>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Re: [pure-silver]: Suspicious Circumstance

This is what makes America the bad neighbour that it is... the basic
belief that *as long as a lawyer gets paid* they don't have to be
responsible for their cops and, don't worry, at least *their* kids
will be safer that  those poor unfortunates who have the bad luck of
living where their army (bad cops on cheap booze) kicks butt monday
to friday, doubletime on sunday...