Announcer on Wed, 21 May 2003 12:41:24 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [7x]

Table of Contents:

   Violence v.7.0
     "ViolenceOnlineFestival" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   LEA Call for Papers: Technology and Difference
     "LEONARDO (mk)" <isast@well.com>

   letter to walker art center
     Cornelia Sollfrank <cornelia@snafu.de>

   Upcoming exhibition | Into the Breach | Opening Reception Saturday 31st May, 21:
     "SMART Project Space" <info@smartprojectspace.net>

   Fw: LEA CFP: Technology and Difference
     "Fatima Lasay" <digiteer@ispbonanza.com.ph>

   netzspannung.org news
     "Katja Heckes" <katja.heckes@imk.fraunhofer.de>

   gpgNet eForum: Agricultural R&D- Consequences of the Shifting Balance from Publi
     "Vikas Nath" <vikas.nath@undp.org>