Announcer on Sat, 12 Apr 2003 17:18:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [9x]

Table of Contents:

   PAVILION  - CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
     "Nathan Hactivist" <nathan@hactivist.com>

   Gaza blog
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   announcement: web-based festival of radical communication
     tliacas <tomas.liacas@sympatico.ca>

   LEA Call for Papers: Artists and Scientists in Times of War
     "Fatima Lasay" <digiteer@ispbonanza.com.ph>

   April on -empyre-:  Datascape with Teri Rueb, Brett Stalbaum and John Tonkin
     Michael Arnold Mages <marnoldm@du.edu>

   New!! - Hurray Violence !! page
     "ViolenceOnlineFestival" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   cfp: Digital Arts Histories meeting at SIGGRAPH
     Paul Brown <paul@paul-brown.com>

   McLuhan: Live and in Real Time
     Jeff Gates <jgates@outtacontext.com>

   New York Body 'n' Soul Map at PsyGeoConflux New York 2003
     "Karen O'Rourke" <korourke@wanadoo.fr>