Announcer on Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:49:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [14x]

Table of Contents:

   criticalartware version.1.2.4
     Jon Cates <jcates@artic.edu>

   ASF03, Einladung Programm und Beteiligung
     "Christian Apl" <christian.apl@kabsi.at>

   12hr update
     { brad brace } <bbrace@eskimo.com>

   The Tribe Grows, Wanders, Moves
     Cinque Hicks <cinque@cinquehicks.com>

   AVM News April 2003
     "A Virtual Memorial" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   beta testers
     N Bookchin <natalie@action-tank.org>

   Call for entries - digital sparks 2003
     "netzspannung.org redaktion" <redaktion@netzspannung.org>

   FESTIVAL e-phos2003 RE: ENTRY CALL
     "ALAS" <alas@ath.forthnet.gr>

   We All Are Global Nomads--Call for Worldwide Participation
     Cinque Hicks <cinque@cinquehicks.com>

   Violence in Chiang Mai
     "ViolenceOnlineFestival" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   Conf. Nomadic Transitions, Zuerich 10-12 April
     Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

   copyright history
     Taz-Ays-Slath <skwiskwis@yahoo.com>

   Call for URLs || earational, 5 april 2003
     Peter Luining  <email@ctrlaltdel.org>

   1-800-178968 a toll-free number
     "vittorio" <vittorio.casagrandi@libero.it>