nettime's_psychoceramicist on Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:43:11 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> [sample worldview]

From: "J." <___________@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:51:13 -0500 (EST)

The Question: What kind of insanity is this? The ZIA not only had the 911
terrorists on a watch list, they watched 'em do it? The Pentagon wasn't hit by
any Boeing 757? What do you mean there were no fighter intercepts? The
Whitehouse doesn't think Iraq is any threat to the U.S.?
BY, FOR, AND OF PSYKOPATHS
The ZIA (as in "Zentral Intelligence Agency," misspellings throughout designed
to temporarily delay/defeat e-mail flags and filters) is an organization by,
for, and of genetic psykopaths. The following ZIA members and founders are/were
all born psykopaths: John J. McCloy, Bill Donovan, Reinhard Gehlen (Natzi spy
master brought into the ZIA}, Allen Dulles, John Foster Dulles, William Casey,
Richard Helms, Sydney Gottlieb, Jolyon West, James Angleton, William Colby,
Milt Bearden, E. Howard Hunt, Dewey Claridge, Robert Gates, Deutsch, William
Webster, James Woolsey, George Tenet, Bobby Ray Inman.  Please don't take my
word for it, ask Edwin Wilson or Michael Riconosciuto (the latter of the
Inslaw/Promis case, an excellent entry into the "governmental darkside" or
"government mafia"). Ask them if they ever knew anyone in the ZIA who believed
in right and wrong, who had a conscience, who had a soul. Ask them also if
there are any national law enforcement agencies still controlled by people
possessing consciences. Since they're paths themselves, they'll know why you're
asking but don't worry, they won't be insulted, I'm sure they don't see it as a
defect.
STEALTHTALITARIANISM
The totalitarian impulse was not defeated (or merely left to wither under
communism) by WWII. The totalitarian impulse is to impose dictatorial control
for the benefit of a few by controlling all societal groupings. The impulse is
total knowledge/total control: the Bush/ZIA has the Total Information Awareness
program (led by the convicted felon and path, John Poindexter). The communists
even made all athletic organizations state controlled (to say nothing of their
choosing all religious leaders). Similarly the ZIA has spent the decades since
its creation extending its tentacles throughout society. It's plan was simple,
first informers, then key positions, then control. First they established their
base in the Republican Party, co-opted the other intelligence agencies, then
took over the various officer corps. By 1963, the ZIA felt confident enough to
assassinate JFK in a stealth coup d'etat. (He had just declared his intention
to break the ZIA into a thousand pieces, the ZIA got to him first.) Since 1963
they have had shadow government control over the U.S. But that is just the tip
of the iceberg, I believe they have now essentially created a shadow society, a
mirror or bizzaro world.
LIKE MOLD ON CHEESE
Like mold on cheese, what you see of the ZIA is far outweighed by what you
don't see. The filaments throughout the cheese make up the bulk of the fungus.
Not only is there a vast network of informers and secret police, but the ZIA
has been carrying out a decades long plan to infiltrate, monitor, place
individuals in strategically key positions, and then control all law
enforcement bodies, major media outlets, and all political parties.
Strategically key positions include such positions as county coroners (who can
declare ZIA death squad murders to be suicides or natural deaths) (paths are
particularly attracted to the godlike medical specialties: pathology (Cyril
Wecht, Michael Baden and Henry Lee), surgery (Bill Frist), and anesthesiology),
assigning federal judges (who can steer ZIA cases to ZIA path judges (federal
judges are so important that the ZIA psykopath Urrin Hatch blocked almost all
of Clinton's (who is not a path) nominations)), members or leadership of law
enforcement entities, particularly roving squads which can move about within a
jurisdiction (who can cover-up or even carryout ZIA crimes), story selecting
editors, letters-to-the-editor editors, and archiving editors (to scrub the
archives of dangerous breaking stories beyond the power of the selecting
editors to squelch). How could AssKKKroft, W and company suggest the
Natzi/communist style spy-on-your-neighbor Neighborhood Watch program, the use
of torture, and no lawyer-client privilege? Simple, they've been doing all of
this for years.  I call this structure stealthtalitarianism. How could they
keep such a structure secret? The answer is also simple, the individuals making
up this network have a much bigger secret, their own genetic psykopathology.
They are nonhuman humans, predatory simulacrums, our own species' cheater
strategists.
CHEATER STRATEGISTS
Any time nature, through evolution, places a hurdle in the lifepath of the
individuals of a species, there is also the opportunity for the evolution of
cheater strategists. For example, for many years small fish were noted darting
among mating salmon. It turns out that these are also mating male salmon,
however they never make the trek to the sea and back and they never grow larger
than a few inches, they have found an evolutionary shortcut. They also never
developed courting behaviors or signals due to their small size, thus they
depend on the females responding to normal males and then release their sperm
simultaneously. Our own species relies on reciprocity, we're a 'scratch my
back, I'll scratch yours" species. What if a genetic subtype evolved that
convincingly promises reciprocity but only takes, never gives, genetic
confidence artists? Well they have, they're call psykopaths. These individuals
view us as conscience ridden, overly emotional, weak fools to be preyed upon
without remorse or pity. They have no more pity for us than snakes have for
mice. Yet they look just like us, predators within our own species.  You might
say, 'How can this be, I would have known about it.' Why? Why should you, they
have evolved to fool us.
No doubt if one could ask ma and pa wren why they're feeding a huge cowbird
chick while their own young lay dead at the foot of the tree, they would wax
indignant. "What do you mean we're feeding an alien species? Don't you think we
can recognize our own family? Are you crazy or something? OH, THE GAPING BEAK,
THE GAPING BEAK! FEED THE GAPING BEAK." And off they'd fly, enchained by their
instincts. You might say we're human beings not animals, creatures of reason,
not instinct. But you'd be wrong, we're both, we're creatures of both instinct
and reason. Rather than being an inter species parasite like the cowbirds,
paths and salmon sneaker males are intra species parasites. Psykopaths have
evolved to pass among us unnoticed.  (Much like vampires are described to do in
almost all vampire myths and movies. I sometimes wonder if psykopaths are the
source of the vampire myth. Both pass among us unnoticed, both are protected by
few believing in them, vampires are known for their hypnotic stare, psykopaths
for their blinkless predatory stare. (Could it be that what we have in the
Whitehouse is the unelected surrounded by the undead?))
Paths are well aware that we don't notice their difference from ourselves. This
reinforces their overwhelming arrogance and belief in our stupidity. One of
their recurrent themes is that normies (that's what they call us) can't see
what's in front of our eyes. Indeed, they are in front of our eyes almost every
day and we don't see them.  Actually this belief in their superiority and our
utter stupidity often leads to their own defeat. A few years ago, a minor
Chicagoan politician running for a local race changed her name to Carol Mosely
Braun (the real Carol Mosely Braun had just been defeated in her U.S. senate
race). Did the fake Braun really think we'd be so stupid as to fall for this
stunt? Of course she did. Did Sammy "The Bull" Gravano really believe legit
businessmen would buy his 'we're men of honor, we don't need contracts' spiel?
Of course he did (sadly, most didn't wake up to his true nature until right
before he killed them rather than share the profits). Did the ZIA really
believe we'd believe their explanation for bombing the Chinese embassy in the
Serbian conflict? 'Gosh shucks! We were using an old Yellow Pages!' Who's
stupid, they (who have no shame or embarrassment) or us (for believing they're
the one who were stupid)? Did the path, Ari Fleischer, really think we'd
believe him that President Crackhead, the moral degenerate, really ran to hide
at Offut Air Force Base on 9-11 because Air Force One was being targeted? Of
course he did. Did Johnny "Mike" Spann and "Dave" really think they could face
down hundreds of Taliban prisoners in Mazar-i-sharif, interrogate and "lightly"
torture selected prisoners armed only with one handgun? Of course they did.
Johnny Spann was bit and torn apart limb by limb. "Dave" then called in a
airstrike on the heavily armed prisoners. Huh? Did Rumsfeld (or Rumsferatu as I
call him) really think they, the ZIA paths, could hit the Pentagon with a
cruise missile or drone and call it a Boeing 757 and get away with it? Of
course he did, and so far have.
FIND THE BOEING.
Go ahead, find it. Essentially everyone who reacts angrily to the above
Pentagon assertion has never looked at the photos. Go ahead, look at them.
Don't take my word for it. Perhaps people remember the pictures in the
newsweeklies and newspapers immediately after the attack. Look at them again,
they were drawings, not photos. (This is actually a ZIA lie signature. The
Warren Report had drawings of JFK's wounds, not photographs.) The attack on the
Pentagon is the Big Enchilada, absolute proof of the criminal insanity of our
leaders and the total fraud of our "media." Even an eight year old looking at
the photos would immediately know that no large airplane hit the building. The
facade fell later from the fire not the impact. Where's the plane wreckage?
Vaporized maybe?
No analysis needed. You don't have to dissect propaganda, you don't have to
parse the English language, you don't need to know structural engineering, you
don't need to understand advanced avionics, a child would recognize the truth.
It is a natural and usually good thing that people under attack pull together.
But what if the attack is from within, not from without? What if the "attack"
is merely a ploy, a charade to stampede the population towards the goals of a
corrupt government? This is not the first time in history that this has
happened. The Natzis paved the way for suspension of freedom and rights by
setting the Reichstag fire and blaming it on their enemies. The Russians paved
the way for the Chechen war by bombing their own apartment buildings killing
hundreds (no wonder Putin said he felt guilty after 9-11, his action was the
model). The only time perpetrators were caught in the act, it turned out they
were FSB (the renamed KGB) agents "doing a preparedness check" with "flour."
Riiiiiight. Sure, that's believable. I see now.
Warren Buffet (who, on the morning of 9-11, hosted a retreat of WTC CEO's at
Offut Air Force Base, quelle coinkydinky, n'est-ce-pas?) says he's sure that
the U.S. will be hit by a dirty bomb. How can he be so sure? Is he in the know?
(Let's say I'm wrong, and that there is a real threat from Islamic terrorists,
they certainly have reason to hate us. How come the government can't protect
us? Perhaps they should admit failure, resign and give the elected president,
Al Gore, a chance to do the job.) So what protects the criminal ZIA paths? Our
own lack of imagination. Most of us can't imagine a crime of this magnitude, a
lie this brazen. How stupid do they think we are?
Most people can't imagine that there are things they can't imagine (this may
seem obvious), their imagination is like a tight rubber band that will only
stretch so far. It is my job with doubting readers to stretch this rubber band
until it snaps. If I do my job, it will then be your job to do the same with
your relatives, friends and acquaintances. Most of us have internalized living
in the freest, most democratic country in the world with the freest press of
the free world. If the press didn't report it, it didn't happen. You must break
that chain of false reasoning. You must be willing to entertain many different
possibilities and follow the truth wherever it leads. I offer few "proofs" in
this letter. But the truth is out there, seek and you shall find. Provided,
that is, you are willing to travel through territories called
sounds-like-paranoia and conspiracy-speculation. If the "C" word scares you too
much, I don't know what else to say. If there are too many people like that,
then we are all lost, all doomed. Please, you must be willing to follow the
bouncing ball of truth wherever it bounces.  Perhaps you'll decide that
everything you've ever been taught is a lie.
There are other aspects aside from a lack of imagination of course for the
widespread acceptance of the Pentagon charade. The conclusions are simply too
terrifying. The only explanation for the Pentagon attack fraud is that our
leaders are absolute murdering lunatics. . . . I think we are in trouble.
PSYKOPATHS, MUTANTS AND ALIENS
Most people can imagine aliens and nuclear war mutants but psykopaths that can
fool them are just a fantasy. I'm afraid not, aliens and mutants are science
fiction, psykopaths are biological facts. Actually psykopaths are mutants, but
they are ancient mutants who have evolved along side us.  The current attack on
evolution is no surprise. As the billionaire path televangelist and pious fraud
Pat Robertson (why do you think he wears that angelic visage like a mask,
normal people have complex expressions reflecting their complex inner life;
paths often choose a socially acceptable persona to wear as a mask to cover up
their emptiness) knows well, psykopaths were not made in the image of the Lord.
They were made by evolutionary selection. Without accepting evolution there can
be no understanding of psykopathology.
We are fortunate to have Ari Fleischer as an excellent example of a psykopath.
Paths combine their astronomical arrogance with a complete lack of shame. He
routinely tells the most outrageous lies with a totally straight face (looking
the camera, and thus ourselves, straight in the eye), all the while his
arrogance and contempt for us simply bake off him like a heat mirage. Further
he is routinely caught in these lies and still shows no shame. Nor is he fired,
even after his AF1 lie. But who would fire him anyway? Certainly not the First
Fingerpuppet, the illegal squatter. Who's the real power, H.W., the Evil One,
or one of the mutants, Karl Rasputin Rove, Dick Coward-in-the-Bunker Cheney, or
Andrew Card? I don't know.  THE SHAME OF W
Perhaps you think "Well the Pentagon emergency personnel would have spoken, the
repair crew wouldn't keep quiet." Well who would they tell, the ZIA propaganda
outlets maybe (otherwise known as the freest press of the free world - though
ex-Dir. William Colby, shortly before they killed him, stated that the ZIA
controlled all the major media (that they "owned everyone of any major
significance"))? Moreover, the repair crew was a foreign company of foreign
nationals, all of whom have returned to their home country.  Moreover there
were eyewitnesses. A local hotel bar and a gas station even videotaped the
attack. However the tapes were confiscated by the FBI and none of these
witnesses interviewed by any of the news pretenders.
One of the things we know is that W takes orders. This was evident in the film
clips of W reading to school kids while our country was under attack. After the
second strike, the psykopath Andrew Card came over and whispered in his ear and
then, without waiting for a orders or reply, immediately turned and walked
away. Let me repeat this, the mutant Card didn't wait for instructions from the
President of the United States while we were under attack!! How could this be?
Easy, TREASON. They knew of the attack beforehand. That's why W had to stay in
front of the cameras reading to school kids. Somebody had to give the standdown
order, a hanging offense, and the Bush crime family didn't want W to swing. The
initial scenario was to play it as a "this must just be a tragic accident.."
That way he was justified in staying in front of cameras while the standdown
order was being given. Unfortunately, for him part of the truth came out in the
summer of 2002, the mutant Condi Rice admitted on television that there had
been intelligence of impending hijackings since the spring of 2001 (though she
claims they were expecting "only routine hijackings" not flying suicide bombs).
FBI mutant, Director Mueller, also claimed that no one had ever imagined planes
used as suicide bombs. A lie so blatant he should be placed on trial. In June
2001 during the G7 conference, W had stayed on a warship in the Mediterranean
which could be protected from such suicidal aerial assault, and the Italians
closed the airspace over the conference to prevent that very occurrence.
Furthermore, the French earlier had recognized and prevented just such an
attack on the Eiffel Tower. The ZIA had been warned of such attacks by the
Germans, the Italians, the Russians, the Egyptians, the Filipinos and more.
(Don't take my word for it, please look it up.) They knew immediately upon the
first plane being hijacked that it was a terrorist attack. Yet W went ahead to
the school.  It is interesting to note that H. "Bail-Out-and-Leave-Crew-to-Die"
W., the Evil One, and his disciple, James Baker, III, were in the Whitehouse
the night before and the morning of the attack. We know this from ex-Prime
Minister John Majors of Britain on C-Span. (Neither of the Bushes, father and
son, nor Baker are paths. Rather I believe them to be hideously corrupt,
morally degenerate normies who have chosen to partner the mutants.)
WHERE WERE THE FIGHTER INTERCEPTS?
Even Payne Stewarts's private plane got a fighter intercept for straying
inextricably off course. For hijacked planes there have been standard operating
procedures for 20-30 years. Nobody has to look up phone numbers, nobody has to
get permission from the President. These SOPs were not followed 9-11. Yet no
one has been fired nor any officer court-martialed. No court-martial means it
could not have been a military error. It had to be a civilian standdown order.
We know it wasn't W, he was in front of cameras. How about the mutant Cheney?
Why has he been hiding since 9-11? Is it really for the good of the nation
(survivability of civilian leadership and all that)? Or is it the shadow of the
gallows that frightens him?  HOUSE OF CARDS
The mutants in illegal, unconstitutional control of the Whitehouse are getting
too arrogant and sloppy. They believe they can stack their house of cards ever
higher. 1) The Pentagon Boeing fraud is one level. 2) The shoot down of Flight
93 over Pennsylvania is another. Even the ZIA controlled press carried enough
truth to prove this if read carefully (under communism the Russians actually
learned to read the truth between the lines of the state controlled press, we
haven't learned yet, most people still believe we have the freest press in the
free world). 3) The thousands of military and civilian N.E. Air force base
employees knowing that they failed utterly in their prime mission on 9-11,
protection of the U.S. mainland, are another. 4) The number of honest cops who
have witnessed ZIA crimes and cover-ups. 5) Beyond the cameras of the "news"
channels and in the mid levels of the major newspapers are many professional
journalists. They wonder why certain stories aren't pursued, why other stories
disappear from the archives. (Anyone notice how archived articles now cost 2-3
dollars an article? The ZIA "dumb down the populace" strategy, they want us
fat, dumb and happy, just like cattle.) 6) The true casualty numbers in
Afghanistan (there is no such thing as a war without casualties). 7) The cadre
of professional pilots knowing that gas tanks don't just explode, that tails
don't just fall off. They think that by keeping silent that they are protecting
the American people from panic at fear of outside terrorists, they don't yet
realize that it is the psykopathic ZIA blowing the planes up as in instrument
of assassination. (A technique pioneered by the Natzis.) The pilots and air
marshals have yet to realize that they are no more than decoy ducks to lull the
targets into a feeling of false security. 8) The ZIA shooting down TWA800 in
front of hundreds of witnesses (including military and coast guard personnel
who had seen missile trails before). Would ZIA mutants really blow up a plane
full of hundreds to get a handful of targets. Would hunters worry about the
reeds in a natural duck blind? I don't think so. 9) We know what happened to
Pan Am 103. The McKee team, honest ZIA and DEA agents, were returning home with
proof of ZIA agent drug trafficking. They didn't realize that drug trafficking
is the ZIA's most profitable criminal enterprise (that's why we're in Columbia,
the ZIA wants to control production not just distribution, and why we helped
shoot down Veronica Bowers' oh, so dangerous missionary plane and why
Afghanistan is once again the world's leading grower of opium now that we have
defeated the evil Taliban). So their bosses had Pan Am 103 brought down. In the
Bizarro World of the ZIA, it is the good guys who are destroyed.  10) Don't
take my word that the ZIA shoots down planes, ask Egyptian leader Hosni
Mubarak. Ask him what happened to Egypt Air 990. (Ask him also his opinion of
the naivety and gullibility of the American people.) He lost a number of his
finest military men on that plane. Notice how they, the ZIA and their paths in
control of the FAA and NTSB, James Hall and Bernard Loeb, blamed it on the
copilot, Commander Batouti, who was returning home with gifts for a family
celebration. (The current head of the NTSB, Marion Blakey, is also a mutant, as
is James Kallstrom who handled the FBI "investigation" of TWA800.) One of the
ZIA signatures to be aware of is the sexual smear. Thus they first claimed
Batouti was a womanizer (imagine that!! A pilot who chased women!!) When that
failed to persuade the public that he was a probable shame-filled murdering
suicide, they then claimed that he propositioned hotel staff, then that he
would follow women in the halls and spy through closed doors. Soon, no doubt,
they'll provide "evidence" of his flashing school kids or fornicating with
corpses. Lies, all lies. However, typical ZIA lies When you hear such smears
look for the ZIA angle.
Concerning EA990, there is a very curious little reported fact. The last person
off the flight at the previous stop showed up hours later as a grief counselor
(without informing anyone of the situation moreover). Believe me, the entire
psykopathic awareness community sat bolt upright at this news. Paths are in an
endless quest to prove their superiority over us emotionally weak fools.
Killing hundreds and then counseling the bereaved would be a masterstroke,
propelling the path into the psykopath's book of Guinness world records. Did
the authorities investigate this individual? You mean, did the criminally
insane mutant usurpers of rightful positions of authority investigate him? No,
they let this pass. Did the freest press in the free world take up the
investigation. No the miscreant ZIA propaganda news pretenders didn't either.
Other levels of their house of cards: 11) the ZIA assassinations of the 60s
(JFK, MLK and RFK) and even 12) the Internet. They truly believe that they can
ride herd on the entire Internet, that the truth can be suppressed forever. I'm
sure there are other levels I can't think of right now. I'll add them as I
think of them. It's just a matter of time till this structure collapses. When
it does, it will be our job to shine the light of truth where it belongs, on
the mutant paths of the ZIA, the killers of our heroes, the stealers of our
history.
13) The number of times that John Muhammad's car was stopped at road blocks
near the Washington, D.C. sniper locations (didn't the FBI have any programmers
on staff, forget that, how about somebody who knew how to sort a spreadsheet?).
14) Perhaps Barbara Olsen, "who was in the plane smashing into the Pentagon,"
will be discovered alive, disguised with plastic surgery and with a new name.
There is precedent for this. After his wife forced him to fire an employee
lover, the path industrialist Armand Hammer had his lover get a nose and dye
job and then rehired her for the same position claiming she was a different
person. The other employees thought they were both crazy, but I'm sure Armand
fell asleep laughing every night. 15) How many times can they get away with
offering Rommel's choice to our fellow Americans? Rommel's choice was to either
commit suicide but have his family spared or be tortured to death after
watching his family die similar deaths. J.H. Hatfield's death qualifies (and
maybe Cliff Baxter's, certainly after the fact, considering his wife's
comments). 16) How many times can they threaten honest politicians, judges and
law enforcement personnel? Perhaps they show them films of the Nepalese royal
family being wiped out. This crime was carried out by Nepalese military mutant
paths, selected and trained by the U.S. ZIA infected military. News miscreants
dutifully reported that a lovestruck prince committed all the murders before
shooting himself in the back of the head.
17) The pathetic FBI investigation of the anthrax mailings.
18) Touchscreen voting and the VNS vote compiling voter fraud.
PATHS IN OUR MIDST
19) There have been a rash of psykopathic criminals in the news lately: David
Westerfield, Scott Peterson, Fred Neulander, teens who videotape their crimes
(of course we have no proof yet concerning Scott Peterson, however he's
certainly psykopathic and I strongly suspect he is guilty). Then there is the
murder victim, Bonnie Lee Bakley, a psykopathic conwoman. If he did it, perhaps
Robert Blake should claim justifiable homicide of a psykopathic parasite. Now
these individuals are not ZIA of course. However once that snow ball, the truth
about paths in our midst, starts rolling downhill, watch out. Convicted path
felons might be the key that unlocks the public's mind. They live, they really
do.

A WINDOW ON THEIR WORLD
To understand their world, imagine an orphan looking through a window at a
happy family during the holidays. An orphan, instincts in place, would
understand exactly what he/she saw and was missing. A path on the other hand,
would be truly puzzled. They'd recognize a desirable state, everyone laughing
and happy. But when they ask "What is this thing called love," they really mean
it. They can't comprehend the emotional attachment between individuals. This
awareness of being different is one point where they turn from a "just don't
care" amorality (which can still be devastating to those who try to be close to
them) to an active evil and desire to cause misery. The realization represented
here by the hypothetical window scene can cause them to say, "What is this
warmth and happiness when I, a god, have only a heart so cold?" This makes them
feel inferior and thus angry. To get back at the world, some then dedicate
their lives to destroying happiness, whenever, wherever possible. Many others
become "homewreckers", either as seducers or whispering Iagos.  Many people ask
me what life satisfactions do path's have, how do they emotionally overcome the
disappointments of life? What disappointments? If there are no emotional
attachments what are the disappointments? Well then, what are the rewards?
Sadly, it's all chemical. I believe nature soaks their brains in feel good,
"ain't I grand," chemicals. Somewhere in their psyches, I think they
unconsciously know this. To combat this realization (and the deep paranoia that
accompanies it, this paranoia is actually one of the ways to recognize them)
they are driven on a lifelong quest to prove their felt superiority is real.
Thus they con and manipulate again and again without thought of consequences.
For example an employee might seduce both the boss's wife and girlfriend
despite the almost certainty of being fired (at the least), it is that
important to him to prove his superiority. Many just cannot stop conning.
At the very heart of their psyche, where you and I have a soul, they have only
a pit of despair. Despair at having been cheated of the human experience. But
this is a despair they cannot acknowledge. I have no doubt that the Soulless
Ones, Rumsferatu and Cheney, Prince of Darkness, would, and very well might,
kill millions to protect themselves from this awareness.  It is very important
that one not make the vast neediness of a path one's own. The world is full of
women who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling the needs of a path spouse.
They would have more success filling the Grand Canyon with a teaspoon, at least
the results could be measured by science. Paths do not experience their
neediness as neediness, rather they see it as a great tool for the manipulation
of others, particularly women.
Also, one must be careful not to expect reciprocity. Ask Moises Ghiroldi, a
Panamanian general. Well actually you can't. In return for his sparing the path
Noriega's life in an abortive coup, Noriega turned around and killed him. To a
path, the expectation of reciprocity is the sign of a fool, of a sucker. (It
should be noted, that Noriega (H.W.'s once good friend) was a graduate of the
army's School of the Americas, also known as S.O.A. or, as I call it and as it
really is, S.O.A.[P.], School of American Psykopaths. I am very serious,
S.O.A.'s mission is the discovery, training and installing in leadership
positions of mutant paths throughout Central and South America. The hell on
earth that many of these countries are is a gift from the United States' ZIA
and a window on what the ZIA could bring to our country and the rest of the
world.) Concerning Ghiroldi, it should also be noted that the General in charge
of the Southern Command just sat on his hands during the coup, saying he
thought it might have been a setup. Paths lack adult judgment and reasoning
powers. I have no doubt many have kept their Green Lantern Decoding Rings from
childhood. Osama blinking messages to his followers in the videotapes, why not?
A DIFFERENT PSYCHOLOGY
Their psychology is not like ours. A path can pimp his own wife, considering it
the equivalent of found money. A mother can pimp her children for drug money
without second thought. Or a path mother can hold onto her marriage by pushing
a daughter towards the incestful embrace of a psykopathic or otherwise corrupt
father. Psykopaths see nothing wrong whatsoever with incest or child molesting.
Indeed, the objection to it is utterly beyond their understanding.  Dyncorp's
mutants actually traded in eleven and twelve year old sex slaves after the
Yugoslavian conflict (don't take my word for it, look it up). Dyncorp is a ZIA
contract company, like Air America was during the Vietnam War. I believe these
companies should simply be considered as part of the ZIA, not as separate at
all. They're set up to keep the crime (and the money) within the family, they
also enable the ZIA to get around U.S. laws of what the ZIA is allowed to do.
The degeneracy of Dyncorp employees is simply the degeneracy of the ZIA.
If people see paths in their true light I have no doubt they will turn against
them. How many people sided with the sister desiring mutant path emperor in
Gladiator? Not many, I'm sure. (Incidentally, such films remind us that illegal
pretenders to the throne, murdering usurpers and powers behind the throne are
nothing new.) Let's not forget Sante Kimes, grifter and serial murderer. She
wedded her own son to her criminal schemes by bedding him.  Now there is no
denying that the perverse and the unusual carry a certain fascination. Does
that mean that Jerry Springer has proven that we are all like him? I don't
think so, Jerry, you degenerate, freak pervert. And now you want to run for the
Senate, to join your pervert path friends there? I don't think so.
EMPIRE OF PSYKOPATHS
Degeneracy is at the very core of the ZIA. Any words of patriotism,
anti-communism, virtue, or piety are just that, words. Words used as tools to
scam the tax paying, voting citizens of America, the true patriots. The ZIA is
simply a vast organized criminal enterprise that has co-opted the U.S.
government and is now attempting to create a worldwide Empire of Psykopaths.
The paths have been joined in this attempt by non-path moral degenerates such
as the Bush Gang. (Though I sometimes wonder whether the patriarch, Prescott
Bush, who established the family fortune as a financier for the Natzis (his
business was actually seized by Pres. Roosevelt under the Trading with the
Enemy Act, please look it up) was psykopathic, leading to the subsequent
generations being deeply corrupted. The normy children of paths often end up
either corrupt, e.g., Michael Powell, F.C.C. chairman and son of Colin Powell,
or demoralized and disturbed, e.g., the daughter of E.F. Skinner, behaviorist
and path totalitarian theorist, who committed suicide (amazingly he had used
her for psychological experiments from infancy).) HELL COUNTRY, PLANET EARTH
There are localities in the U.S. where alliances of corrupt path sheriffs,
magistrates and mayors have created zones of corruption and evil. These towns
are truly Helltowns, USA. Unfortunately, Republi-psychos have now seized the
machinery of the federal government. The ZIA (including its captive military)
and now the entire federal government is a vast organized criminal enterprise
backed up by a tightening police state. We citizens now have Hell Government,
USA. The world, Hell Country, Planet Earth.  My friends, why do we allow this?
If George Washington came to your door asking what have you done for his
country, his flag, his Constitution, what would you have to say?
The presence in the Whitehouse of damaged George Bush and his mutant minions
disgraces and dishonors our great history. Did Washington and his men freeze
and die in Valley Forge for no reason? Every man who fought and fell for flag
and country, was it all for naught?  Why would the mutant organization, ZIA,
choose a damaged crackhead as the frontman of their takeover of America? I
believe it is because he is a brain damaged crackhead, they believe they can
control him. W probably started drinking at age 14, and I believe much of his
development stopped there. His smirk is like that of a teenager who has just
discovered that bluff and deceit will often carry the day and believes he has
discovered the secret of adult life. W is such a psychologically and
developmentally damaged individual that they can easily manipulate him, yet
they have a normy in front who they feel can better relate to the populace.
Since paths know only the notes and none of the music of human life they have a
hard time commanding the loyalty of others and openly gaining leadership
positions. For example, in Peru, Vladimiro Montesino was the true power behind
Fujimori. However, his power was through bribery, threats, blackmail, torture
and assassination. (Not so incidentally, Montesino is another S.O.A.[P.] grad.)
Another example is Cheney, Prince of Darkness, who tried to run for president.
Coming across with all the warmth of dried piss, he didn't do very well. People
just do not respond well to pod people. Remember the Republican convention of
2000, the Stepford Wives convention?
Most registered Republicans, of course, are not paths. However, I'm sure most
Republican officeholders and functionaries are truly Re-pods, Re-paths,
Re-psychos, Re-ZIAchos. How healthy is the normy true conservative wing of the
party? How well did McCain do in South Carolina? It is time for all normies to
desert the party. The Republican party has allowed itself to be taken over by
mutants, all true patriots must turn against it.  DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 instructs the ancient Israelis to bring stubborn and
rebellious children incapable of obeying wisdom to the elders to be stoned to
death. Likewise certain of our early colonies asked parents of teenagers
unamenable to the Word of God (i.e., incapable of respecting and acting on the
concepts of right and wrong) to put them to death publicly in the town square.
So-called primitive people often describe individuals who shirk their
responsibility to hunt, yet excel at freeloading and who lack respect for the
institution of marriage. Not surprisingly, such individuals often die early as
a result of a hunting "accident," a fall off a cliff or being in the wrong
place when a tree falls. (This is a path's life in the state of nature, a rush
to procreate before being recognized and killed.) So the ancients, our
forebears and so-called primitive people all recognized psykopaths and their
danger. Why don't we? What is the difference? Well, they believed in evil, they
trusted their own observations, their own judgment and they were willing to act
on this judgment. We rely on "experts," think most people are good "deep down
inside," and would never take matters into our own hands. Most of us probably
can't imagine believing, saying and acting upon the phrase "slay the monster."
I disagree, I believe you could, given enough provocation. But don't take my
word for it, please read "In Broad Daylight" by Harry MacLean (or see the
excellent Brian Dennehy movie version). It's the true story of a long suffering
town rising up and killing a law twisting, rampaging psykopath in front of
dozens of witnesses, none of whom talked. They rarely show this movie on TV, I
wonder why?
HOMO SAPIENS NORMALIS vs. HOMO SAPIENS PSYKOPATHICUS
Nowhere Men, yeah you know who you are, here in the U.S. perhaps you take
pro-wrestling a little too seriously, in Europe perhaps you follow football
(soccer) a little too closely. How do you feel when the excitement is over?
Much like the guy who's just jacked off in an inflatable doll, I should
imagine. As in "Geez, what was that all about?" Life not throwing you enough
meat for your male soul? I've got a proposition for you. How does war against
the paths sound? Tour of duty: death or victory. Rules of engagement: last man
standing. How does that grab you, laddies?  The heavy lifting of history has
always been done by males (seriously how many Joan of Arcs have there been,
seriously?). WE'VE GOT TO DO IT AGAIN, BOYS. Feminism is a totalitarian lie and
fraud. The only males who believe in the general adulthood of women are little
boys. Which is the whole intent of feminism, the infantilism of the men. While
they didn't invent it, it was the communists who first pushed it broadly, to
control the male population. The new totalitarians, the ZIA stealthtalitarians,
cherry picked from all the earlier totalitarian and fascist systems seeking the
"very best" techniques for control of the populace. Not surprisingly, of the
two most important U.S. feminists, one, Betty Friedan, was a communist, the
other, the mutant path Gloria Steinem, ZIA (openly in the fifties, secretly
since then).
In a state of nature, women bear and nurture children. For this reason
evolution has left them with one foot (psychologically and emotionally
speaking) in the world of adults, one in the world of children. The majority of
women are, have always been and will always be, permanent children.  That said,
any women who can live in reality, face danger and act with courage, please
sign up. You are needed desperately. In a country of this size, such women will
still number in the tens of millions. Of course, any woman is free to prove me
wrong or just ignore me. Please do. This struggle for evolutionary ascendancy
between us and the mutants (that is what this is) will tax us all to our
limits. We will need every ounce of effort from every single individual willing
to give it. Fight and lead, we will follow.
All of us must have wondered how we would have done in one of the great tests
of the past, the Revolutionary War, The Civil War, WWI and WWII. Well this is
our chance to find out, this is our time, our test. Greatness calls. We face
the struggle of the ages, the battle for evolutionary supremacy between normal
humans and psykopaths. If we lose, slavery will be our lot.  Some of us might
enjoy it however. No doubt there'll be 500 channels of Springer TV, a new
Britney Spears every 3 years, a new Jeff Gordon every 5, Super Prozac and Super
Viagra. (No more interested in your sleeping partner than in a bull moose? No
problem, with Super Viagra you'll go looking for a bull moose.) Perfect slaves
believe they are free.
There are farmer ants that live by milking slave aphids. They take very good
care of the aphids which are very healthy. Of course, aphids lack the self
awareness to know they're slaves.  MILITIAS OF THE RIGHT
To militia members, you alone (of all the groups, percentage wise) have
responded to the ancient call. The ancient call that in times of stress males
prepare for righteous violence. For this I salute you. If you're righteous then
I want you in the normy army of the righteous. If you're not, then get
righteous. Let me make this very clear, your enemies are not individuals of any
particular race or religion but rather the psykopaths of all races and
religions. You want to defend your kind? OK, normies, that's your kind.  That
said, let me make two, no doubt, controversial points. There are several
peoples who historically have lived as outsiders among a host society. The host
societies have often reviled them for their too predatory trading and/or money
lending practices. Among these peoples are the Indians (from India), Overseas
Chinese and the Jews. Now, if you look at these three cultures you'll note,
among other things, that they all have arranged marriages. The relationship
between a husband and a wife is a gift from God. Normals who turns their back
on this gift (either through choice, psychological blocks or biology) pay a
huge price. Psykopaths, however, are unscathed. Normies are demoralized or
corrupted. Their ability to empathize is wounded, the psykopaths inability to
empathize is rewarded. Thus predatory psykopaths tend to rise to the top of
these groups.
(Note the rash of "Marry a Millionaire" type shows in our psykopathic
entertainment networks. Paths can't stand the notion of an emotional attachment
between two people. They feel a need to deride it. Hey, that's the Fox Family
Network. The perverts even call it "Reality TV.") .
The second point concerns black Africans. I often think that blacks suffer
under a much higher burden of psykopathology. All animals suffer from a much
higher number of natural enemies in their home environment. In Africa, we have
such enemies as the tse tse fly, sleeping sickness and malaria. Is it possible
that we also have a higher percentage of intra species predators there also?
Perhaps those groups capable of high level, non-psykopathic cooperation
emigrated out, leaving ever higher path percentages. So now we have such
leaders as Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, who belongs in an asylum for the
criminally insane but instead clings to power by feeding white farmers and
their farms to his followers. However, I have no doubt that once the problem of
psykopathology is conquered, Africa will spring into the 21st century. Among
well known black paths I include Mayor Willie Brown (who has stated that he was
warned 9/10 not to fly on 9/11), Johnny Cochran, Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs and
Mumia Abu Jamal. O.J. Simpson is not a path (though most of his dream team
were, including the jury consultant plus at least one jury member).  My
friends, we're all patriots now. We need to unite against a common enemy, the
mutants of the ZIA. We can argue land rights and welfare another day, today we
need to defeat the mutants, the arrogant aliens. But how? They have extended
their tentacles throughout society and are almost impossible to recognize.
PSYCHOS ON CABLE Luckily, nowadays, many of us have cable TV. Path arrogance
and shamelessness is apparent in the adds for the get-rich-quick scam artists
and the psychic frauds (I include Fox's John Edward and James Van Pragh). Court
TV has some of the highest level psykopaths you'll ever see, the legal
profession is practically a jobs program for paths. And why not, their ability
to deceive and manipulate gain a legal outlet here. My favorite site for path
watching, however, are the cable news networks, particularly MSNBC (the parent
companies of which are MicroSoft and General Electric, both ZIA companies in my
opinion. Not just my opinion, the German military and the Chinese government
won't use Windows products.).
Most of the news pretenders are relatively young, making it much easier to
recognize their pathness, if present. With age, paths develop the ability to
hide their arrogance and they learn to disguise their psykopathic stare by
blinking and looking away. For example, Andrew Cuomo is a much more obvious
path than his father is. With no soul, paths have no reason to fear revealing
the intimacies of the soul thus they feel no impulse to break eye contact.
Paradoxically this eye contact is often misconstrued as proof of their
trustworthiness.  For MSNBC it's practically easier to specify who isn't,
rather than who is a psykopath. The paths here include Andrea Mitchell,
Ashleigh Banfield, Lester Holt, Chris Jansing, Phil Donohue and now Jesse "the
Baby" Ventura. The most obvious paths in cable news, for me, however are Bill
Hemmer and Jonathan Karl ( both CNN), and Shephard Smith (Fox). Shep did us the
favor of acting out in public. While on assignment in Florida, he committed an
assault with a motor vehicle. He literally used his car to push out of the way
a woman trying to save a parking spot by standing in it. Now many of us might
occasionally wish to do this, but a trademark of paths is being unable to
resist such impulses. Did Shep get fired? You mean by the Australian media
mogul and senior psykopath, Rupert Murdoch, or his other boss, the long-time
Republican operative, propagandist and path extraordinaire, Roger Ailes? No,
they kept their boy in.
RECOGNIZING PSYKOPATHS
This is extremely difficult. When I tell people that Larry King, Phil Donohue,
Dr. Joyce Brothers and Carson Daly are all paths, they usually don't believe
me. If they do believe me, they then usually assume psykopathology is a mild
condition since these four seem like such nice people. If paths were obviously
monstrous then there'd be no problem, would there? The monstrousness of
psykopathology stems from the facade of normalcy and niceness. Don't take my
word for it, read interviews with Larry King's seven or eight ex-wives. They
say that he essentially ceases to exist when the cameras are off. I believe he
essentially has no personality of his own. He is almost purely reactive. This
is why he is such a good interviewer, he clues into and even adjusts who he is
for his interviewee. Find one of his mug shots from his earlier fraud arrest. I
see a "stranger in a strange land" in full path confusion, conveying (to me),
"I don't get it. I was doing my best lying, cheating and stealing. What was I
doing wrong? How do I get by in this normy world." To see a path in full song I
suggest viewing a tape of Phil Donohue endorsing ZIA spoiler candidate (and
fellow path) Ralph Nader. Phil Donohue is that rare path who makes no effort to
hide his path mannerisms. Craig Crawford of ZIA's MSNBC is another.  Are paths
physically recognizable? Not really. But "not really" means yes, sort of. Paths
often say they can recognize other paths by sight. Some people describe some
paths as being hollow or shallow eyed. But what does that mean objectively?
Almost nothing, two people could use the same terms very differently (though if
you see ZIA presidential spoiler candidate John Anderson's picture you might
see what they mean). Before one can hope to "recognize" paths, one must first
be able to look at someone and ask oneself "What is looking out of that
person's eyes." This is beyond the imagination of most people. Most people
would say, "why a person much like myself." The ability to entertain other
possibilities comes with age or great emotional cost (such as recognizing a
marriage to a path, or a psykopathic betrayal by a path parent (such as a
parental affair with a child's spouse)). Usually, however, people never
recognize a path spouse or parent. A DNA test would be very convenient.
To recognize paths you need to use all your senses, all your instincts. If you
say, "I'm too rational and mature to pay attention to the hairs on the back of
my neck, I need rational reasons for my opinion of other people," then you
might as well put a sign on your forehead saying "The sucker is in, paths step
right up." Paths are in every walk of life, they are everywhere. I'm sure many
of you have ended up calling betraying acquaintances snakes. I'm also sure a
majority of theses "snakes" were paths.  Many people say, "Oh, I could never be
fooled by a path, I can just tell." Nothing could be further from the truth.
Both my livelihood and my professional reputation depend on my knowledge of
psykopaths and I get fooled all the time. As a hypothetical, if you asked a top
rank path a question such as "Where did the story, 'Why did the cow jump over
the moon,' come from," you might get the reply, "Oh that's a true story, the
cow was trying to steal the Man in the Moon's cheese, but missed." Then walking
away you might say to yourself, "Oh, I see, sure, that makes sense." Ten steps
later, "Hey, wait a minute!" It's that second thought you should pay attention
to.
Just watch "junk science" path experts testify in trials. They are extremely
convincing. I have come to think that it is more than just their ability to
turn on sincerity and con, I believe they are stuck in a child's sense of
reality. The world makes no sense to them, they are like children who go to bed
saying, "But Daddy, Daddy! What if they turn off gravity while I'm asleep? Ill
float away!" They never learn to internalize day to day physical laws. So even
when they speak of reality it makes no sense to them, thus it's easy for them
to speak pure nonsense while making it seem realistic. Speaking as though they
understand what they are talking about is essentially normal practice to them,
one they can easily apply to the sheerest nonsense.  This "frozen child" aspect
is central to a psykopath's personality development and characteristics. It is
central to their lack of moral development. It is also a way to recognize them.
(Actually "to wonder if someone's a path" is a safer concept, "recognize"
sounds too certain, we might be wrong and we don't want to attack the merely
odd. On the other hand, if criminal conduct is involved and the diagnosis is
certain, then the situation is different.) If you "see" a child looking out of
an adult's eyes, pay attention. Do Tom Ridge, Paul O'Neill, Jeff Sessions,
Tommy Thompson and Miguel Estrada look like overgrown children to you? I have
known people who have a knack for understanding 10-year olds' reasoning and
sense of humor. Such people are extremely good at recognizing paths. We all
have different life experiences and are attuned to different senses. You need
to use all your experience, abilities, instincts, intuitions and reasoning to
protect yourself and your family from paths.
When you look at pictures of Marc Racicot, Andrew Card and Michael Swango, M.D.
(the medical serial killer) do you see anything in common?  For me, female
paths are a deeper source of mystery. They may be much more different from us
than the males. I usually find them much harder to recognize, even when their
behavior makes it obvious. Some however are still immediately obvious to me,
even in a still photo (though they have to be looking straight into the
camera). Look at pictures of Diane Zamora, naval midshipman and murderess, and
Kyra Phillips, CNN anchor and ZIA propagandress. If you see any qualities in
common, run if you ever see the same in daily life. These two are full blown
paths, having only the appearance of humanity. Don Imus's wife is another. I
feel very sorry for him, he thinks he has a love family and a love marriage.
Actually a number of important men have path wives/fiancees: George W. Bush,
Laura Bush; James Carville, Mary Matalin; Alan Greenspan, Andrea Mitchell;
William Bratton, Rikki Kleiman; Rudy Giuliani; Rupert Murdoch; William Collby.
Considering Colby's fate, maybe these guys should worry.  When I look at the
faces of Laura Bush, Condi Rice and Andrea Mitchell I see a strange masklike
quality. I have come to believe that this is because there simply is no human
soul inside pulling the face muscles, even more so than typical for most paths.
In high school, Laura Bush killed a boyfriend in a car accident, he the
pedestrian, she the driver (don't take my word for it, look it up). How
interesting.
Normy police commanders, how can you recognize ZIA path officers? They're the
ones who went away for national training (FBI, CIA or military) and came back
with attitudes. Actually they probably had attitudes to begin with, paths have
a natural arrogance and hatred of authority. They're the ones who have to
denigrate their opponents even if their opponents are actually very able, maybe
especially in that case. They're the ones who view all human interactions as
competitions they must win. (This is true in all spheres, paths don't really
care who sleeps with whom, who marries whom, who keeps the kids after the
divorce, just that they come out the winner.) Normy police commanders, this is
more than just a theoretical discussion, in the case of a breakdown of law you
will be eliminated in order for the paths to take operational control.  How do
path police officers view their comrades? Well we can't ask the New Orleans
cops, Antoinette Frank or her partner, Ronald Williams. She was executed after
murdering him and others in a robbery at a restaurant where he was moonlighting
as security. With true path chutzpah, she even showed up later in uniform as
one of the investigating officers. We can, however, see the movie Training Day,
which I recommend.
It is interesting to note that identifying paths is central to an advancement
in scientific policing. Paths always corrupt the groups they are in, a bad seed
as it were. Thus a group of young toughs may become misdemeanor minded
delinquents, a social gang might take up drug dealing, drug dealers might take
up murder, etc. If law enforcement could identify the psykopathic evil core, it
would be very helpful. Often after group crimes, parents will say such things
as, "Oh, no. Joey's not like that.. It can't be." I believe them, rather I
believe that normally Joey wouldn't do such things, under the influence of a
path corrupted social group, he might, however. A group of G.I. Joey's found
out the hard way, just what they were capable of, if conditions were just wrong
and if leadership, formal or informal, was pathic. The place was My Lai.  Some
people think paths are like odd looking wide-eyed harmless kids. Imagine
wide-eyed kids stepping on frogs, now imagine them stepping on the Wellstone
family, now imagine them stepping on yours. After throwing "communist suspects"
(not so incidentally, they were turned in by an early ZIA designed Neighborhood
Watch program in Vietnam) out of helicopters to their deaths, our mutant
Phoenix Program operatives would go out drinking, laughing and joking. While
making one of the recent ZIA movies, Ben Affleck was given a tour of the
Agency. He said that the members reputed to have done "the really bad things"
actually looked harmless, just a little odd. Yeah, I bet they did, Ben.
Having said all the above, I believe readers new to psykopathology should focus
on recognizing psykopathic behavior not the paths themselves. Be on the lookout
for behavior that exceeds the bounds of humanity. One problem is that this is
also beyond the imagination of most people, they will deny or excuse such
behaviors, not only that they hear of, but even that they witness. Paths know
this. I have often heard, both from the victims and paths themselves, that
paths will taunt their victims, telling them that no one would believe them
anyway. We need science to develop a DNA test.  Also please bear in mind that
the higher level psykopaths are the hardest to recognize. I've watched Mike
Wallace for decades, I can only infer that he is a path, I've never seen it be
obvious. I've never seen him "act out" on any level, not even the facial
expression level. Other high level paths are Vernon Jordan, Robert Woodward
(the "journalist" out of Navy Intelligence}, and Charlie Rose. I have no doubt
that there are others who fool me completely.
I would say that hitting the Pentagon with a drone or cruise missile and
calling it a Boeing 757 would be beyond the bounds of normal human behavior (to
say nothing of allowing thousands to die in order to unite a people, whip up a
war fervor and impose a police state). Rumsferatu and Cheney, Prince of
Darkness, are protected because most people can not imagine evil this inhuman.
(Why would the ZIA wish to attack the Pentagon? To put the military in its
place perhaps (there must still be honest patriots in the officer corps, if so,
there's hope for us my friends.)) In my opinion, our leaders have proven
themselves to be utterly without humanity. The ZIA, however, has utter faith in
our lack of imagination. They even have a name for us, they call us "sheeple."
SHEEPLE NO MORE
Most people resist thinking of themselves as ever having been brainwashed
sheep. On one hand I naturally understand this, but on the other hand I don't
understand this at all. We've all been fooled in daily life, lied to and
manipulated by those we considered friends. If we hadn't realized this when we
had the evidence, what would that have made us? Exactly. My friends, I'm afraid
there is no way around it. We have to face the fact that we've been bamboozled,
conned, tricked, hornswoggled, lied to, snookered, fooled in every way
imaginable. Join us, those who say "sheeple no more." THE MIRROR WORLD, THE
SHADOW SOCIETY
I stated earlier that the ZIA has extended its tentacles throughout society
creating a virtual shadow society, not simply a shadow government. I believe
all the following individuals are mutant paths working for the ZIA. The ZIA has
scattered them across the ideological spectrum to fool us into thinking we have
a political voice, a media outlet. What does win-win mean to you? If the ZIA
controls both sides of the playing field, how can they lose? My friends, it's
as though we're playing poker, not realizing there's a hidden team at the
table. As our losses mount, all we can do is look at each other in confused
bewilderment. The ZIA: the enemy within, the fifth column, human doppelgangers,
the killers of our heroes, the stealers of our history, traitors to America,
it's not confusing at all.  I believe the following are psykopaths who serve
the ZIA, the mutant empire, not the people or rightful government of the United
States of America.
Politicians, political operatives &amp; public officials: Urrin Hatch, Arlen
Speckter, Christopher Dodd, Bob Packwood, Tony Coelho, Porter Goss, J.C. Watts,
Gerald Ford, Richard Shelby, Jesse Helms, Dick Cheney, the Cuomos (pere and
fils), John Anderson, Tom Daschle, Zell Miller, Vernon Jordan, John Breaux,
John C. Danforth, George Mitchell, Lee Hamilton, Robert Torricelli, Karen
Hughes, Karl (Rasputin) Rove, Otto Reich, John Negroponte, Tom Haydn, Peggy
Noonan, Condoleeza Rice, Gale Norton, Marc Racicot, Richard Armitrage, Colon
Powell, Donald Rumsfeld, Daniel Pipes, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, William
Kristol, Gary Condit, Joseph Scarborough, John Poindexter, James Hall, Bernard
Loeb, Theresa LePore, Steve Buyer, Jeff Sessions, Andrew Card, Marion Blakey,
Mary Matalin, Chuck Colson, John Dean, Ari Fleischer, Robert Reich, Joseph
Allbaugh, Lauch Faircloth, Harvey Pitt, Paul O'Neil, Joseph Biden, the DLC,
Howard Baker, John Kyl, Charles Grassley, James Traficant, Bill Frist, Eric
Holder, Asa Hutchinson, Newt Gingrich, Lindsey Graham Military: Alexander Haig,
Tommy Franks, Chuck Horner, Richard Secord, Oliver North, Wesley Clark,
Victoria Clarke (they apparently don't trust their generals to be able to put
two sentences together, Tory, demented psyko school marm, is there if they
stumble), John Shufflebean, John Singlaub, Richard Myers, John Poindexter
Judges: Earl Warren; the Five Traitors: William Rehnquist, Antonin Scalia,
Sandra Day O'Connor, Clarence Thomas, Anthony Kennedy; the ZIA firewall (i.e.,
ZIA criminal path judges protecting ZIA criminals): Laurence Silberman, David
Sentelle (responsible for saving the path convicts North and Poindexter from
the pen); Miguel Estrada, Sanders Saul and many others.  Law enforcement: John
Ashcroft, Louis Freeh, Robert Mueller, James Kallstrom, Lon Horiuchi (from both
Ruby Ridge and Waco), Robert Morgenthau
Press, investigative journalists, media executives: Jim Lehrer, Dan Rather,
Lewis Lapham, Seymour Hersh, Bill Press, Ariana Huffington, Charlie Rose,
Alexander Cockburn, Thomas Friedman, John Fund, Paul Gigot, Rich Lowry, Howard
Fineman, Michael Isikoff, Robert Woodward (and his acolyte, Janet Cooke),
Andrea Mitchell, Catherine Herridge, Barbara Starr, Candy Crowley, Rupert
Murdoch, Roger Ailes, Walter Isaacson, Howell Raines, Bill O'Reilly, Gerald
Posner, Hendrik Hertzberg, Judy Woodruff, Bill Schneider, Fletcher Prouty, Mel
Karmarzin, Les Moonves, Bill Hemmer, Jonathan Karl, Jim Miklasjewski, Shephard
Smith, Larry King, Victor Navasky, David Corn, Christopher Hitchens, Steve
Roberts, Bridgett Quinn, Andrea Mitchell, Ashleigh Banfield, Lester Holt, Chris
Jansing, Phil Donohue, Craig Crawford, Linda Vestal, Greg Palast, Kyra
Phillips, Lesley Stahl, Howard Kurtz, Jeffrey Toobin, Jeff Greenfield, Brian
Wilson, Charles Krauthamer, Sally Quinn, Aaron Brown, Juan Williams, David
Horowitz, Ben Bradlee, Frank Sesno, Rick Sanchez, Dan Goure, Susan Candiotti,
David Ensor, Joe Conason, Nicholas Kristof, Ann Coulter Others: Ralph Nader,
Ken Lay, Jack Valenti, Francis Collins, Craig Venter, Gloria Steinem, Frank
Carlucci, Jesse "the Baby" Ventura, Vincent Buggerliosi, Robert Maheu, Jack
"Reptilicus" Straw, Ariel Sharon (I include Straw and Sharon here because I
consider the ZIA, MI6 and MOTZAD to be one path entity), John Howard (Aus.), C.
Boyden Gray, Michael Ledeen, Robert Blakely, Pamela Harriman, Naomi Wolf, Steve
Ballmer, Warren Buffet, Clint van Zandt, Robert Hanssen, Cyril Wecht, John
Zogby
I am claiming that not only do we share the world with genetic pod people,
psykopaths, but they are now our overlords and have placed the above "pod
people" in high profile public positions. Paths lack all humanity, viewing us
as expendable as chess pawns to be wasted at strategic whim.  ARE WE OVER IT
YET?
With such control of media voices and leadership positions across the
ideological spectrum, it's no wonder that they thought they could get away with
the 2000 theft of the election. With their elementary-school-minds they're used
to living like pouting kids, pouting kids who sooner or later have to get back
on the bus. They thought we too would have no choice but to fall in line. In
their heart of hearts they think we are just like them, that we only pretend to
care about others, to have religious convictions and deep beliefs, to have
inner personal strength.  I'm claiming that the above individuals all work for
one interest, the ZIA path empire. Their positioning across the ideological
spectrum is designed to make us feel we are represented politically and have a
voice in the media. The truth comes out only at crunch time or the end game.
Thus Mario Cuomo, with his sad beagle eyes, goes down to Florida in 2000 to
tell Gore that the time has come to put the country first, to preserve the
fabric of civil society and faith in the law by conceding. (I consider Mario
Cuomo to be a 'voice of reason' type path, others include Hendrik Hertzberg and
Francis Collins. They come across so reasonably, even shedding alligator tears,
so simpatico, however, pay attention only to their suggestions and the results
of these suggestions, that is their true self and true message.) (Similarly,
Jesse Jackson (who I do not believe is a path but is definitely ZIA (he was
picked as the new "Black Leader" before they assassinated MLK)) raced down to
Florida, ran to the front of the Gore demonstrations, turned them around and
shut them down in defeat.) Similarly the Washington Post and the NY Times put a
lie to their liberalism by calling on Gore to concede. Our Constitution wasn't
written by idiots, there are provisions for resolving deadlocks (forgetting for
now, the fact that accurate post-election recounts showed that Gore had
actually had the most votes in FL). Nobody had "do the right thing" by
conceding, just let the process work. Gore, little boy in short pants, didn't
have the stomach for a fight.
Those on the right may have felt much of the same betrayal at the Bush TIA
database plan. The next time you have a turkey shoot to raise money for the
local volunteer fire department, you had better have everybody bring their own
shells. If not, the purchase may be flagged by ZIA computers as matching a
terrorist pattern. You could even be thrown in Gitmo, as an enemy combatant,
deprived of an attorney. Just wait until the Republipsychos outlaw cash, you
can be sure they want to.  Many of the names listed above might seem to be
anti-government investigative journalists. But analyze their writings closely.
Seymour Hersh wrote an investigation of My Lai called Coverup, which is what it
was (clever, clever!). Alexander Cockburn writes anti-government diatribes that
describe conspiracies and horrible atrocities. However, they are unprovable.
Show him a provable conspiracy, such as the Warren Commission, and he takes the
government line faithfully (this is part of the public record, please look it
up). The ZIA strategy is to establish their journalist sleeper agents'
anti-government bona fides as a means for derailing true investigations by true
journalists.
Michael Moore, ZIA non-path sidekick to the ZIA path, Nader, wrote an otherwise
excellent anti-Bush book called "Stupid White Men." What's the real message
being conveyed here? No matter what is inside the book, the majority of white
males who did in fact vote for Bush are not going to read it. This is its true
purpose, solidifying the white male support for Bush (clever, clever!). Are
they capable of using the "song of truth" in the cause of a lie? Hell, this is
one of their specialties. Can they get too clever? Certainly, it happens all
the time. It's hard to say, but Moore's book may very well have done more good
than harm.  (Incidentally, I consider Michael Moore to be one of the
"too-ugly-to-be-paths" corrupt normies who serve the mutant path ZIA. Paths,
themselves, can always turn on the charm and attractiveness. Other such
servants of the mutants include Alan "Torture Warrants" Dershowitz, Jerry
Falwell, and Al Sharpton. These are all hideously corrupt and evil individuals
who have chosen to serve the enemy. In their own lives and careers they are
also very closely associated with paths (for example, Claus Von Bulow, Pat
Robertson, Alton Maddox and Vernon Mason of the Tawana Brawley hoax,
respectively).)
One example where they definitely did more good than harm was Vincent
"Never-met-a-government- crime-I-didn't-like" Buggerliosi's pamphlet in The
Nation on the 2000 stolen election. Impassioned and accusatory it gave voice to
and raised the morale of those devastated by the ZIA Bush rape of the electoral
process. However, when the results of the media recount came out (the NORC
study), he claimed "Oh well, it's all moot, Bush would have won anyway." This
was an absolutely dishonest intentional misreading of study results. The ZIA
intention was that those upset over Florida would follow Buggerliosi into
acquiescence at the results. Actually, the aggrieved just ignored his second
opinion as just being some kind of inexplicable accident. In fact, neither of
his opinions were any kind of accident, they were both part of a thoroughly
planned propaganda stratagem, that just didn't work.  Coming back to Ratfuck
Ralph, did the ZIA plant Nader as an anti-corporate, pro-consumer sleeper agent
thirty, forty years ago? Absolutely. By casting corporations, particularly
megacorporations, as the enemy, Nader is shielding the ZIA. Corporations are
not the enemy of America, the ZIA is. The ZIA, the enemy within. However, whole
generations of progressives have grown up revering Nader which did in fact
allow him to throw the 2000 election his master's way.
I view the truth of post-WWII history as a trail up a broad mountain with
innumerable side trails. Starting at the foot of the mountain then posted at
various heights are ZIA disinformationists. At the foot they say "Oswald acted
alone. Anyone who climbs this mountain is a conspiracy nut. Here, stay on level
ground with all the people with common sense." As you travel up the mountain,
the ZIA spooks speak the truth for that height on the mountain but then lead
you astray on a side trail. Thus they might say, "Sure there was a JFK
assassination conspiracy, it was the Mafia or Castro," further on they say "it
was rogue elements in the ZIA," further, "here's the JFK truth, plus everything
you want to know about UFOs" and on and on. Finally, you come to the 95%+ true
disinformationists, such as Fletcher Prouty and Greg Palast. Obviously, you can
learn a lot from the 95%+ truth spooks. If you can discover their lies, what it
is that they are protecting, essentially you have the entire picture.  The
genius paths behind the ZIA (and paths, on average, do have higher IQ's than
us, in nature predators are always smarter than their prey) realize that the
truth is out there to be found. By having their own reveal it they are able to
spin the truth and continue to mislead at every level of investigation.
I believe that the ZIA has used all intelligence agency stratagems that they
ever used against the KGB, against America, its political parties and media and
other institutions, including disinformation, moles, sleeper agents, double
agents, "honey traps," blackmail, agent provocateurs, criminal free agents
freed to follow their own interests and much more.  WHY THE COUP?
OK, let's say I'm right. Let's say that the ZIA did have a brilliantly
successful fifty year plan (perhaps McCloy's and Gehlen's brainchild) to create
a Stealthtalitarian political system enforced by and rewarding to paths, a
genius level Punch-and-Judy puppet show that still has the vast majority of the
population fooled, a society-wide Game of Charades. Why then throw over such
shadow control through the daylight robbery that took place in Florida (Jeb
Bush's state)? What would make it worth it? The threat of extreme violence
(i.e., assassination) is a very broad and clumsy tool. While useful at keeping
the government and law enforcement from interfering in ZIA crimes (such as at
Mena, Arkansas) and in controlling the military, it can't be used for
everything. Sometimes a finer level of control is needed, one also that doesn't
betray the ZIA's interest. While I'm sure that there were many things making
the coup attractive, they probably missed the freewheeling criminality of the
Reagan-Bush I years (complete with the planting of path moles throughout the
judiciary (Urrin Hatch's specialty) and the justice department (Arlen
Speckter's)); there was also the example of gangster-capitalism in Russia (what
do you think Enron was? Electricity prices soared over 1000% in California, the
Bush Republipsychos even wanted to sell CA water rights to the Enron
criminals), but I believe the determining factor was something else entirely.
CONTROL OF THE HUMAN GENOME
Quite simply they need to control the human genome and the public reaction to
the open genome. D_R_D_4 R7. That's it folks. The genetic basis of
psykopathology. They have presented this gene as the genetic basis of
danger-ignoring, novelty-seeking behavior and of a type of attention-deficit
hyperactivity disorder. I consider every extreme novelty-seeker I have ever met
to have been a path, and I've seen ADHD, in many instances, be a misdiagnosis
for psykopathology. They are trying to hide genetic psykopathology behind of
screen of misdiagnoses.  This is actually their third attempt at control of the
human genome. The first two were attempts at outright thievery: the patenting
of genes, and the legal ownership of the genome by private companies, most
notably Celera, ran by the path genius, Craig Venter.
Is D_R_D_4 R7 the entire picture? Probably not. Many questions remain. Is a
complex of genes involved? Did psykopathy evolve more than once? Are female
paths genetically different? Do genius level paths who can be patient and plan
for the future have a different DNA makeup from lower level paths with little
self control?  Luckily, we are in a position to answer the last question. With
typical path astronomical chutzpah and arrogance, Craig Venter had Celera
decode his own genome.
I believe that there is no need to worry that he may have discarded the genes
in question (though he may have disguised them in some fashion, that is if he
knew which they were). However, paths would never discard anything that
essential to the individual's identity. When was the last time you looked into
a just filled toilet bowl and worried that some essential part of yourself
might be down there? Probably when you were ten or eleven. However for John
Ashpoopy, Assy Flasher, John Negropotty, Karl Rovespoopin and Craig Venter I'm
sure the answer is within the last 24 hours (well, as long as they've been
eating their bran). Paths are the original anal retentives. It's part of their
child-minds, part of their frozen development.  Look at descriptions of secret
society (such as Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones) get togethers. To me, it
seems as though these are permanent children suddenly free to drop the adult
act, the behavior is so juvenile, even puerile. Which is what you would expect
from groups of paths by themselves.
My friends, we are all caught in a Twilight Zone episode in which the mutant
children have seized power through their lethal toys. In this case, the lethal
toy is the U.S. military. It is time for us adults to take it away from them.
Do we have enough knowledge to start DNA testing of path suspects? Well, we
certainly have enough to start serious research. In my opinion, a good place to
start would be the officer corps of the service branches. The military with its
essentially captive subjects and extensive personnel records is an excellent
platform for psychological research. Of course individuals will probably soon
be able to pay for D_R_D_4 R7 detection tests themselves. Path officers, you
might soon want to keep your toothbrush under lock and key, and carry around
your own utensils and glass straws. Of course, that would be flagging
yourselves, wouldn't it? I think you're in trouble.
Normy officers, how do you recognize path officers, in the absence of a DNA
test? They're the ones who treat their fighting men as soulless automatons.
When the killing is over, warriors have to go back home and sleep peacefully
next to their spouses and infants. Path officers have no understanding of this,
no understanding that the warrior's own soul is never more than microns away
from the cross hairs.  South and Central Am officers, you have it easier. You
simply need to know who attended S.O.A.[P.], almost as good as a DNA test in
identifying paths.
Once we have a reliable and proven DNA test then I believe we may need to test
all politicians, all military officers, all judges, all law enforcement
personnel, all employees of the Justice Department. Note that I don't include
the ZIA/NSA here. Their tests will no doubt be part of their crimes against
humanity trials.  Federal path judges, if you want to head off this future, I
suggest you rule consistently for the Constitution. Let me make this simple for
you. Whatever lets you live out your life unmolested is good, whatever puts you
on trial for your life is bad. When Patriot Act, Homeland Defense, electoral
issues come before you, rule for the Constitution. If you shut down the
Bush/ZIA now we may never get to the point of widespread testing, let alone a
shooting war. Testing could still be restricted to those convicted of felonies.
SO WHERE DO WE STAND?
On shifting sands. Bizarro World, House of Mirrors, Puzzle Palace, Endless
Maze, the Grand Charade, use whichever image you wish. My friends we are all
lost in a tall grass swamp, not knowing which paths lead to solid ground, we
can hear other lost parties but not see them through the tall grass. My friends
we need to put aside past differences, ideological, political, religious. We
are all patriots now. We must pool our efforts, our knowledge to defeat the
psykopaths. George Washington: "We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer or
die." WHAT DO WE DO?
For the time being, we must all be on our own. Any organization or leadership
will be snuffed out immediately. We must educate ourselves, spread the word.
The police state is not fully developed yet, there are still political
pressures that can be brought to bear. Insist your representatives give us the
right to be vaccinated if we so choose. We can organize around issues and
concerns without spelling out that the true struggle is the one against the
paths. Bear in mind that all organizations will be thoroughly infiltrated.
Study psykopathology, study the ZIA crimes of the past. Tape the news channels,
saving the tapes of acts of terrorism and suspicious accidents. Study famous
psykopaths of the past. Rasputin was a historical psykopath who had the Tsar
and Tsarina of Russia under his spell. He was one of the reasons, one of the
many reasons, that the Tsar's government was not able to respond effectively to
the rise of the Bolsheviks. The result was that the Soviet Union spent 70 plus
years as a communist totalitarian prison camp the size of a continent.
Read Orwell's 1984 and Huxley's Brave New World. You can be sure that
Rovespoopin has. The ZIA has studied all the propaganda of the past. Read Mein
Kampf. Study propaganda techniques.  Become a poll watcher. Believe me the ZIA
has. Ground level electoral corruption, such a stuffing absen