Announcer on Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:29:37 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Announcements [13x]

Table of Contents:

   Call for Contributors: 'share' and other M/C issues in 2003
     "M/C - A Journal of Media and Culture" <mc@media-culture.org.au>

   BREAK 2.2 FESTIVAL: SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED
     jaka zeleznikar <jaka@jaka.org>

   runme.org software art repository
     olga goriunova <og@dxlab.org>

   NEGOTIATIONS: call to artists, cultural workers, activists and academics
     Gita Hashemi <gita@ping.ca>

   Masters in Choreography/ New Media in Amsterdam
     Scott deLahunta <sdela@ahk.nl>

   REALTOKYO MM Vol. 112
     Andreas <andreas@realtokyo.co.jp>

   What is to be Done? Invitation to contribute to project in Lenin Museum Finland
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   "BERLUSCONIMANIA!!- THE ART PROJECT!!"
     "Lorenzo Taiuti" <md3169@mclink.it>

   Free accessable copy Rhizome's Artbase now online
     "Peter Luining" <email@ctrlaltdel.org>

   PassDoC art web project
     "passdoc artweb" <passdocartweb@hotmail.com>

   CFP: COSIGN 2003