Keith Sanborn on Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:44:07 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> art as torture

In that case, it'll go down with painting chimps in the annals of
interesting but unverifiable twists on the moderne. It just seems like
such a slander against the anarchists, not to mention the sacred myths of
formal experimentation and radical (left??) politics marching lockstep
together. We won't even talk about the Italian Futurists, but now that I
mention it.... maybe we could exhume Balla to do the official portrait of
W.