Florian Cramer on Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:46:44 +0100 (CET)

From: =C7=FD=BF=F8<wjrqn@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 07:10:35 +0000
Subject: =C7=FD=BF=F8 =C0=D4=B4=CF=B4=D9

?? ??
=20

??? -  wjrqn@hotmail.com
=20
???? - ????  659401- 01- 119102
=20

<<??? ??? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??
   ?? ???? ?? ?????>>
=20

=20

From: -r-W-x-R-W-X-R- x <gustin.pascale@free.fr>
Subject: o	    so-/
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:22:28 +0100

     so-/
\\i--l-e m-en-t\\*
"9 9 3 1",
" 	c n[l]one",
".      c #F4F5F7",
"+      c #E8E8EA",
".........",
"+++++++++",
"+++++++++",
seu+l+ement;
".........",
"+++++++++",
"+++++++++",
".........",
"+++++++++",
"+++++++++"};
\\\\ \\T\\\\\\\

--
pasc@csaq

Date:         Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:47:42 +1100
From: mez <netwurker@HOTKEY.NET.AU>
Subject: Re: OPPO.S[able].I.T[humbs]ION!!

Hello Arch.E.typal T[Claims of the n]ext W[h]orl.d
     --------------------(mo.dueling 1.1 )-------------------

N.terr.ing the net.wurk --
::du n.OT enter _here_ with fal[low]se genera.tiffs + pathways poking
va.Kant [c]littoral tomb[+age].
::re.peat[bogging] + b d.[on the l]am.ned.
::yr p[non-E-]lastic hollow play.jar.[*]istic[tock] met[riculation.s]hods
sit badly in yr vetoed m[-c]outh.

Pr[t]inting --
::spamnation. .r[l]u[re]ins. .all.

Exe.cut[up]able statements --
::do knot a p.arse.r .make.
::reti.cu[t]la[ss]te. yr. text.je[llied]wells .awe. .r[b]ust.

R[l]un[ge]ning the pro.gram[mar] --
::re.a[vataresque]ct[ors|actrestles] + provoke @ yr response per[b]il[e].
::con.Seed.quenches r 2 b [s|w]allowed.
::big boots make filth k.arm[N limb.ic cyst.M]a.