Announcer on Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:24:23 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Events [13x]

Table of Contents:

   Virtual_Art:_From_Illusion_to_Immersion
     z <z@apiece.net>

   On-line Actions Against NYU Stern School of Business - December 12th to the 13th
     "ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>

   Processual Media Theory and the Art of Day Trading
     Ned Rossiter <Ned.Rossiter@arts.monash.edu.au>

   picture politics: springerin symposion 14.12. 02
     springerin <springerin@springerin.at>

   Invitation
     Kalina Bunevska <kbunevsk@soros.org.mk>

   ErsatzStadt
     "ersatzmedia" <info@ersatzmedia.info>

   >wartime< project premiere > Friday 13th Dec > Brixton, London
     (atty) atty@no-such.com

   Muntadas: On Translation: Web
     Sonia =?iso-8859-1?Q?L=F3pez?= <slopez@macba.es>

   >wartime< project premiere > Friday 13th Dec > Brixton, London
     (atty) atty@no-such.com

   EU-@ctions dec 13-14 - lord of the Things
     dr.woooo@nomasters.org

   NEW CITIES/NEW MEDIA Conference | Los Angeles, January 17-19, 2003
     Lev Manovich <lev@manovich.net>