Announcer on Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:58:54 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Announcements [12x]

Table of Contents:

   Crisis Media: Iraq Journal providing daily reports
     dhalleck <dhalleck@weber.ucsd.edu>

     x@avu.cz

   Resolution to Authorize Artistic Acts of Mediation
     US Department of Art & Technology <press@usdept-arttech.net>

   Fw: November Film Schedule
     "Geneva J. Anderson" <geneva@iscweb.com>

   textz.com has been relaunched today
     "textz.com" <sebastian@rolux.org>

   Curriculum Online/Culture Online UK
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

   sydneyjob
     josephine starrs <starrs@autonomous.org>

   www.observatori.com/_llenameelsite_
     lele luchetti <lele@observatori.com>

   Job Opportunity @ London
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

   Migrant Navigator / Home  project . Darko Fritz
     <fritzd@chello.nl>

   DAC call for works
     Adrian Miles <adrian.miles@uib.no>

   Live streaming!