Announcer on Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:01:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [11x]

Table of Contents:

   State of Emergency
     J Armitage <j.armitage@unn.ac.uk>

   a site with downloadable short films that helps to promote filmmakers & cg anima
     "Noam Sher" <shernoam@filmwatcher.com>

   ___ R E A L T O K Y O  MAIL MAGAZINE  Vol. 98___
     OZAKI Tetsuya <ozaki@blue.ocn.ne.jp>

   Recent news from the Daniel Langlois Foundation - Fall 2002
     Dominique Fontaine <dfontaine@fondation-langlois.org>

   Copyright in the News
     "time" <time@digitalconfusion.org>

   Art Documentary Association
     Seth Thompson <seththompson@wigged.net>

   new issue out now
     Redaktion Springerin <springerin@springerin.at>

   Milkbar: Globalisation and the Everyday City.
     Craig Bellamy <milkbar@milkbar.com.au>

   life.a-domesticguide;$justice+2
     guide <guide@life.a-domesticguide.com>

   =?Windows-1252?Q?Johan_Grimonprez:=B4zapomatik`?=
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   HISTORICAL MATERIALISM seeking reviewers
     Sebastian Budgen <sebastian@amadeobordiga.u-net.com> (by way of richard barbrook