Announcer on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:07:19 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [x7]

Table of Contents:

   Booklet details experiences of asylum seekers
     "ben moretti" <bmoretti@chariot.net.au>

   post open_digi_LATINO, Bradys of BRIXTON
     atty@no-such.com (atty)

   book announcement--Flanagan
     David Weininger <dgw@MIT.EDU>

   wired ruins - ctheory multimedia issue 3
     Tracey Benson <tracey.benson@anu.edu.au>

   Wigged.net: Fresh and Fancy
     Seth Thompson <seththompson@wigged.net>

   CRIS Youth Arm
     Sasha Costanza-Chock <schock@gn.apc.org>

   16. Stuttgarter Filmwinter // Call for submissions
     Benjamin Fischer <b@punkpixel.com>