Announcer on Thu, 23 May 2002 21:54:11 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [11x]

Table of Contents:

   AGORA JUNE 2002 ATHENS FINAL PROGRAM
     "ALAS" <alas@ath.forthnet.gr>

   EXTREME COMPUTING
     Josephine Berry <josie@metamute.com>

   Thundergulch Dialogues: Database Cultures
     "Erin Donnelly" <EDonnelly@LMCC.NET>

   || C-SURFACE NEWSLETTER 001 ||
     emile zile <emile@bubotic.net>

   [Thundergulch Dialogues] Database Cultures
     "Wayne Ashley" <washley@lmcc.net>

   Press Release EXTREME COMPUTING
     Simon Worthington <simon@metamute.com>

   live art: Use of new Media Technologies in Performance
     Manon Braat <Manon.Braat@AMSU.edu>

   [sonic]square # 5 - stuttermouthface
     "SQUARE" <sonicsquare@skynet.be>

   Robots put on Talent Show - ArtBots First of a Kind
     Philip Galanter <list@philipgalanter.com>

   out of this world 2: science fiction, politics, utopia (german conference)
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   AVANT-GARDE FILM FESTIVAL
     krista.lewis@bmaa.gv.at