Announcer on Sun, 19 May 2002 04:37:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [11x]

Table of Contents:

   City-Lights "Liberalitas Bavariae" in =?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=FCnchen=2FMun?= ich
     Oliver Ressler <oliver.ressler@chello.at>

   Short Film Festival g-niale - call for entries
     garage <info@garage-g.de>

   fabian hofman en centro multimedia.
     fran ilich <ilich@de-lete.tv>

   Sensing and Input for Media-centric Systems (SIMS 02): AWorkshop/Symposium
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   announcer: 'Silence 2002', contemporary music festival
     Alessandro Ludovico <a.ludovico@neural.it>

   [cybersalon] CYBERSONICA - digital music festival 5 - 7 june
     richard barbrook <richard@hrc.wmin.ac.uk>

   'open_digi' season > DOG STAR, London > starts May 22nd
     atty <atty@no-such.com>

   THIS TIME FOR REAL: ./LOGICALAND
     Reinhard Braun <braun@mur.at>

   ST:ART Collision | Politics And Art Forum
     n ik <fragments@va.com.au>