Announcer on 13 Feb 2001 15:17:52 -0000

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 19:00:41 +0100
From: matze.schmidt@n0name.de
Subject: le mediatrans.21 nettime only

le mediatrans.21 nettime only
sa. 10022001 18:36 CET
n0name live! from transmediale.01
Berlin, Germany 4 to 11 February 2001

we don't get money 4 it, we give credibility to it!

medtrans.jpg

Readme

Festivals have usually a big Output Channel, but a small Input Channel,
analogous to business models from for example the German Telekom. It is
time to alter the constituion of the boundaries of such events and let the
amateurs in and the professionals out. n0name changed the model moderate
and built some new entries in. Festivals also tend to harmonize all
positions, so we built some new borders in, to make it more crucial.

We were photoshopping, changed the color and the structure a little bit.
compare to -> Start page http://www.transmediale.de

For those who really want the pic, please mailto: lemediatrans@n0name.de

Thank you!