RTMark admin on Wed, 14 Jun 2000 01:24:59 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: www.bigmissmoviola.com

     [orig To: Dana Newman <milesdana@earthlink.net>, CC:
      Miranda July <mjuly@bigmissmoviola.com>, Dana Newman
      <dnewman@moviola.com>, "Randy Paskal, President"
      <rpaskal@moviola.com>, hostmaster@moviola.com]

Dear Ms. Newman,

You apparently didn't read our letter. This decision to undertake a
campaign against your company is NOT Ms. July's. It is ours.

Our campaign against eToys was also ours. etoy in fact wanted no part of
it, and even tried to dissuade us. They distanced themselves from our
tactics on several occasion, as you can see if you read the press.

We of course hope that Ms. July agrees with our plans, but this decision
to undertake a campaign against you is 100% our decision. If you wish to
stop it from happening, further threats against Ms. July will not help;
rather, you will have to threaten us.

Sincerely,
Ernest Lucha

http://rtmark.com/
Turning information resources into emotional capital.