Mr.duke on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 00:38:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] my sincere regards

Dear Friend,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP - STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL.

Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality
in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature
as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and "TOP SECRET." Though
I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make
anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you
that all will be well at the end of the day.
Let me start by first introducing myself properly to
you. I am Mr.mili-okoh, a senior official in the
MINISTRY OF PETROLUEM & NATURAL RESOURCES and I head a
Three-man tender board in charge of Contracts Awards.
I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and
reputable person to handle a very confidential
business transaction which involves the transfer of a
huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring
maximum confidence. In order to commence this
business, we solicit for your assistance to enable us
transfer into your account the said funds.

The source of this funds is as follows: During the
last military regime here in Nigeria, this committee
awarded a contract of US$400,000,000.00 to five construction
firms on behalf of the Petroleum Ministry for the supply,
construction and installation of Oil Pipeline from Warri to
 portHarcourt. During this process my colleagues and I decided
 amongst ourselves to deliberately over-inflate the total contract
 sum to US$431,500,000.00 with the main intention of sharing the
remaining sum of US$31,500,000.00 amongst ourselves.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has since approved the sum
of US$431,500,000.00 for us as the contract sum, and the sum of
 US$400,000,000.00 has also been paid to the foreign contractors
concerned as contract entitlements for the contract done,  we are
 now left with US$31,500,000.00 balance in the account which we intend
 to transfer abroad into a safe and reliable account to be disbursed
amongst ourselves, but by virtue of our positions as civil servants and
 members of this panel, we cannot do this by ourselves, as we are prohibited
 by the 'Code of Conduct Bureau' (Civil Service Laws) from opening / operating
foreign accounts in our names, making it impossible for us to acquire the money
 in our names. I have, herefore,been mandated as a matter of trust by my
colleagues in the panel to look for an overseas partner into whose account
we would transfer the sum of US$31,500,000.
My colleagues and me have agreed that if your company
or you can act as the beneficiary of this funds on our
behalf, you or your company will retain 30% of the
total amount of US$31,500,000.00 while 60% will be for us
(members of this panel) and the remaining 10% will be used in offsetting all
debts/expenses  incurred (both local and foreign) in the cause of this transfer.
Please, note that this transaction is 100% legal and
risk free and we hope to conclude the business in
Seven Bank working days from the date of receipt of
the necessary information and requirement from you.
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated as we
are already behind schedule for this financial
quarter.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.micheal Duke