PlayPianoTODAY.com on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:58:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] New Piano/Keyboard Video Lessons Online!

Hello again from www.PlayPianoTODAY.com

Learn to play any song on the Piano or Keyboard BY EAR using the revolutionary technique of "Rhythmic Patterns"
Course now available in >>ONLINE VIDEO<< format!

In addition, we're also posting more Free Online Video Lessons! (see below)

Click any link below for more details:
View new Video lesson formats

Preview the powerful technique of "Rhythmic Patterns"

Details on FREE online VIDEO lessons

Formats Available:
Video DVD, Video CDROM, Downloadable Video (allows you to instantly download the entire course in VIDEO format) as well as Audio-only CD formats are available.

Bonus - with your Video DVD or Video CDROM order, you'll receive instant free access to the Downloadable Video version!

What's next?

We'll be emailing you the links to many more FREE online lessons soon! Watch out as we really blow the doors off and add more video to the Piano and Keyboard Blues site as well as the advanced lessons site titled "Piano and Keyboard for the Real World".

Look for updates and expansions of our PayPerView lessons...

(Advanced Topical lessons covering many different aspects of piano and keyboard playing)

New categories coming to the PayPerView Sites:

----Contemporary Worship Keyboard Techniques
----Black Gospel Keyboard Secrets
----The "Chord Vault"
(An online video resource showing every chord and it's use)
----The "Riff Bank"
(Another online video resource detailing many "riff's" or "licks" used to spice up songs!)

For those of you linking to our website...

Thank you! Within the next month we'll be adding more free lessons just for you. If you would like to get on the list for these additional lessons, please click HERE or go to http://www.playpianotoday.com/links.html.

Additional Resources:
Below are links to two other fantastic teaching sites - check them out!

Guitar Lessons - Dig into the guitar online...
Voice Lessons - Get your voice in top shape!