on Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:36:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] HELP

Sir,

               			 A CALL FOR HELP

With due respect and humility, I write you this proposal, which I believe,
would be
of great interest to you.

I am Habiba Hana Usman (Mrs.), Widow of the late Col. Bello Usman, the former
Governor of Kano State . My late Husband was one of the victims of the 4th
July,
1996 Nigerian A.D.C. Private Aircraft that crashed at the Helpang Airport Jos-
Plateau State, Nigeria.

 Before my husbands untimely death, he informed me of a secret account that he
kept with a different name with Union Bank of Nigeria Plc., containing a total
sum
of Thirty Million, Five Hundred thousand U.S. Dollars only (US$30.5Million)
through
the assistance of his lawyer as the government then was very unstable. Today,
it
is no longer a secret that the crashing of the Plane that killed my husband and
other members of the AFRC and the entire crew was as a result of the Bomb that
was planted on the plain by Forces loyal to Late General Abacha (the then Head
of State) as was revealed by the Justice Oputa Panel of Inquiry.

Recently, our family Attorney Chief Oladipo Femi of OLADIPO FEMI & CO advised
that the fund be transferred out to a foreign account as I am still legally the
next of
kin as stipulated in my late husbands WILL in other to safeguard the fund for
the
upkeep of my children since there has been series of extended family disputes
over our properties which is a common practice in Africa. The Attorney further
advised that since no other person in the family is aware of this fund for now
it
will be appropriate for me to seek in confidence a foreign Account unto which
this
fund could be transferred to for disbursement as directed by my late husband in
his WILL AND LAST TESTAMENT hence my desire to contact you.

After due deliberation It has been resolved that 20% of the total sum will be
your
share for providing an  account where the fund can be transferred to and any
other assistance you will give in the course of the transfer. 5% has been
mapped
out to pay back all local and international expenses which may be incurred in
the
transfer process and 5% has been conceded to the local bank manager here for
assisting in facilitating the transfer. Finally, 70% will accrue to my family
and I,
from where our attorney’s bill will be settled. A good part of this fund shall
be
directed towards executing my late husbands Will and last Testament, which is
buy shares and stocks in viable companies overseas to secure the education and
future of his children among others.

Please, note that I have been assured that the transaction will be concluded in
ten
(10) Bank working days upon commencement by our family Attorney, So if this
proposal interest you endeavor to contact him immediately via his e-mail
address
oladipofemi@web-mail.com.ar or Fax: 234 1 7597057 for further details on the
modalities for the remittance of the fund.

May I at this point emphasize the high level of confidentiality which this
transaction
demands and hope you will not betray the trust and confidence which I repose in
you. However, you may need to give me sufficient assurance that you will not
sit
on this fund when it is finally remitted into your account.

This proposal should be given  a prompt response as the condition in Nigeria
now
is favorable for the transfer to be made since we have a new Democratic
government in place.

Yours faithfully,
Habiba  Hana Usman (Mrs.)