MOHAHMED ABACHA on Fri, 21 Feb 2003 07:56:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] YOUR URGENT ATTENTION,PLEASE

Dear Sir,

I am MR. MOHAMMED ABACHA the son of the late Gen. Sani Abacha, former

head of State of Nigeria who died on 8th June 1998 while in office. Since the
death of my father the present Government of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has
been tormenting members of the Abachas family including family friends. All
businesses and property owned by the Abachas have been confiscated by the
Government and all our Bank Account in Nigeria and abroad have been frozen.
A quick reference of Newsweek publication of March 13th 1999 were 88million
dollars was taken from us will give you an insight of what I have gone through.

After a short while I was arrested and detained in prison custody,  the

government came up with a trump up charge against me and honestly

speaking I have been in detention since November 1999 and I was only

released on Thursdays (11-07-02) by the supreme court of Nigeria who
passed judgment in my favor

During the reign of my father as the president of this country, an Aluminum
Smelter Company of Nigeria (Alscom) contract was revalued. The contract was
for the construction of plant, at Ikuta Abasi in Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria,
for production of ingots and billets required as raw material for Aluminum
and Allied Industries, Reynolds Incorporated of America, Phoenix and M&F
Companies of Switzerland conducted the feasibility studies. The contract was
awarded to Ferrostall AG of Germany. However, after the revaluation of the
contract, Ferrostall AG collected its own share of the increment in project
cost, while my father's share of fifty-eight Million u.s. Dollars

(US$58,000,000:00) was kept in our native town in Kano State Nigeria. I know
that my father was planning of how to send this money abroad before his
sudden death in June 8 1998.

We have being looking for the best means to send this money abroad. Luckily
for me Nigeria was made a center for the distribution of relief marterial to
the people of victims of civil war in Africa by the common wealth organization.

So I made some contact with a Common wealth officer here , and secretly

deposited the money with APEX FINANCE AND SECURITIES GROUP here

in Nigeria . This US$58M was secretly packaged in a trunk box, Hence all

plane is to ship this money abroad  through a diplomatic means without the

knowledge of anybody outside. I declared that my foreign business partners

owned them. This was to bit the security system in Nigeria from knowing my

involvement in this money

Presently, I am handicapped as what next to do since I am not conversant
with international monitory policies. Hence I am contacting you as a reputable

and trustworthy person, with a well experience and able hand to help. Because

I want you to claim the money on my behalf since I have declared that the

consignment belongs to my foreign business partners.  Actually I got your

contact from a reliable source, and also I believe you are in a good position to

assist me to transfer these fund to your country for good investment.

My contract with APEX FINANCE AND SECURITIES GROUP remains few

weeks to expire and I am down broke to renew the duration with the Security

Company.

As a matter of urgency, I will like you to send to me immediately your
telephone and fax number. I shall send you all the clearance documents by
fax. I will then forward your name as the beneficiary and my foreign
business partner to the Security Company.

You will be entitled to 20% of the total sum involved for your assistance

Your URGENT response is needed. I will need your

private and direct telephone and fax number for easy reach.

Please this is a very confidential matter, you don't disclose to anybody for

us to have success.

Best regard

MR MOHAMMED ABACHA