dezy desmond on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:43:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] FROM MRS DESMOND

FROM MRS DESMOND.

With due respect, trust and humanity I write this letter
to you seeking your help and assistance though it's
difficult since we have not met before. I got your >contact
from the chambers of commerce and industry
in Abidjan regarding your business profile and sincerity
I believe that you are capable and reliable in
handling this urgent international transaction of this
sort. I am Mrs Desmond Lucian, the first dauther of
General Robert Guei, The former chief of General
staff during the first republic, fomer minister of
sport and finally former military ruler of the federal
republic of cote d' ivoire and also a great politician
in cote d' ivoire political arena. Because of my
father's sincerity he was killed on the 19th of
september 2002, by unknown soldiers in his residential
house, he was killed together with my mother, some of
my brothers and sisters and some innocent visitors
that was unfortune to be there, he was giving false
accusation by the government to be the leader of the
recent coup plot in cote d' ivoire . The planners of
the incident are said to be dissidents soldiers ocurred
suspected to have the backing of the government and
president Gbabo. Before his death, He disclose to me
about the diplomatic box he deposited in a security
company containing us$20.5million (twenty million five
hundred thousand united states dollars). Just after
the last election he loses to President Gbabo. My
name was the next of kin and the original document
of deposit is intact. The fear of money not raising
eyebrows here in cote d' ivoire, I decided to write
to you seeking for help to claim the right ownership
of this consignment and for you to open a new account
for this money to be transfer to as all arrangements
for a hitch free transfer have been fully taken care
of. I want to assure also that this transaction is
100% risk free as no other person know this box apart
from me and husband. Sir, as for your reward and kind
assistance I have resolve to give you 15% percent of
the total amount, 5%
for any expenses that might be incure in the course of
this transaction. I planned to invest the rest of the
money in your country under your guidiance. If you are
willing to help me try as much as possible to reach me
with the email to enable us proceed in eanest towards
concluding all transaction. Sir, bear in mind that my
life depend on this fund and I do hope that this money
will be safe when finally transfered into your new
account. I do hope of establishing a rewarding and
good relationship with you and your family after this
transaction. Hoping to hear from you as soon as
possible.
Thanks for your co-operation and God bless.
Best regard
Mrs Desmond Lucian.
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)