porculus on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:18:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> the ugly american

> I hope this translates. Or as one of Andrι Brιton's correspondents
> famously put it: "Rien ne vous tue un homme comme de l'obliger de
> representer un pays."
>
> Keith Sanborn

well even this guy breton was just a kind of stalinist of carnival he was
not exactly what on could call a political model, this sentence is rather a
poor echo of the ww1 trauma due to his time, a time when usan pleaded for a
peace with 'no winner nor defeated' then some infinite justice & infinite
tribute payback to france did dady cool adolf, on call that to jump to gross
bertha frying pan to panzer divizion fire. bah who ask you to 'represent'
your country ? i read some american ask with some pose the canadian
citizenship az some provocation..permit i tell you from here it's idiot,
really it's as some theologist who said balsphemy are the last proof of
faith..who care of that ? except those who want to make again the
demonstration god must bless america ? who -really- believe they are on this
world for some mission ? merde ! give it up, everybody on this world must do
politic, just politic, good one if it's possible, with honorable reachable
mean , yes, as fucking nice say of a guy who spoke politic at the london
radio..during the early ww2, he spoke in thinking the radio line was over
and going on the conversation with the interviewer who ask 'but we have
nothing to oppose to hitler if he reach our cost' and the guy to reply 'we
have some empty bottle of beer till, so we throw him all our empty bottle of
beer if needed' the name of this guy was winston churchill & hope you notice
he said only empty ones, it's one calls the 'human condition'