BNUDI KAYARI on Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:43:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT

From: BNUDI KAYARI
E-mail: bundikayari@netscape.net

Dear sir,

Compliment of the day, I am BUNDI KAYARI, The son of late General
Kubwa Kayari of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

My father was a General in the Congolese Army. In his position (My
father) with the office of the presidentcy during the regime of
Laurent Kabila, he was assigned on a secret mission to source and
acquire arms internationally in order to strengthen the Government forces
against the rebels, which already had the support of Rwandan and Uganda
Army.

Meanwhile, he was still negotiating for the purchase of the arms, he