EKI OMORODION on Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:56:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT

MRS. EKI OMORODION
# 8 Queens Drive Ikoyi
Lagos.
Email:omorodioeki307@ecplaza.net

INTRODUCTION: l am Mrs. Eki Omorodion l know this
proposal will come to you as a surprise because we
have not met before
either physically or through correspondence. I have no
doubt in your
ability to handle this proposal
involving huge sum of money.

THE SUBJECT: MY HUSBAND CHIEF JOSEPH OMORODION (Now
Late)
was the Royal
Head of my Community, JESSE (an oil rich town)in
Nigeria. My late husband’S
community produces 3.5%  of the total crude oil
production in Nigeria
and 0.5%  of the Dollar value of each barrel is paid
to my husband as
royalty by the Federal Government.

My husband was also the Chairman of  OMPADEC,Jesse
branch.
In
his position as the Royal head and Chairman of the
OMPADEC, Jesse branch,
he
made some money which he left for me and our children as
the only thing to
inherit. The money is Twelve Million US
Dollars($12M).

Though this said fund accumulated  between the
period
1976-1998. Due to
poor banking system in Nigeria and political
instability as a result of
past Military rules (1985-1999), he deposited this
Money in a  Strong
Room/safe with an open beneficiary in Apex Bank of
Nigeria pending
when he would finish arrangement to transfer it abroad
as a CONTRACT
PAYMENT. He  was planning this when he died late last
year of Heart
Attack.

THE PROPOSAL: Just before my husband died he called my
attention to the
money and charged me to look for a foreigner who would
assist me in the
transfer / investment of the funds abroad. So l would
be very grateful
if you could accept to help me archieve this great
objective.

I promise to give you 20% of the total funds
transferred to your vital
bank account as compensation for your assistance. Five
percent
(5%)would be set aside to take care of all expenses we
may incure during the
transaction. To indicate your interest, contact me
urgently and
confidentially for more information and the roles you
will play in this
business. All the legal information concerning  this
Money will be sent to you
as soon as we agree together.

Send your reply through this mail box, or see the note
below

Yours faithfully,
MRS. Eki Omorodion.

N.B
I will like you to provide me immediately with your
full names,
telephone and fax numbers to enable my eldest son
Peter Omorodion to contact you.
He shall handle this transaction from A-Z on behalf of
the family.
Alternatively you can call him on his telephone
numbers
234-1-7761459, 873-762-533-730, fax 873-762-533-731
Ask him for the
code and he shall respond GOODLUCK before discussion.
Just to be sure that you are speaking to him.