Dr. James Williams on Wed, 6 Nov 2002 03:38:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent Investment Offer

Attn: President/Ceo

RE: Urgent Investment Offer

We are pleased to advise that we have a client who has
at his disposal $400 million US dollars for exchange.
We are able to offer also for sale fresh cut zero
coupon unconditional BGs from prime AA rated or better
20 Western European banks( with maturity date of one
year from issue date) at price of 57 US Cents to the
dollar for face values of USD100 million and up.

PRICING:-
Gross discount of 15% With a minimum purchase of
USD10million.
Gross discount up to 20% if you are buying the whole
lot of USD400 million.
1% commission is to be shared equally between the
buyers and the sellers side, and buyer to be
responsible for the payment of the commission.

PROCEDURES FOR PURCHASE.
1. Buyer sends LOI with bank capability letter, full
banking and FPA for 1% commission to be split buyers
side 0.5% and sellers side 0.5%
2. Seller signs LOI to become binding contract and
returns it with sellers full banking to the buyer.
3. Buyer is invited to deposit the equivalent of his
intended purchase in bank to be nominated by the
seller.
4. Buyer is allowed to verify and authenticate the
dollars where they are deposited.
5. After the verification and authentication of funds,
certificate of deposit are exchanged.
6. Transaction continues as per contract where there
is more tranche.

PRIVATE PLACEMENT PROGRAMS: These programs offer high
interest and no risk. Minimum investment USD10million.
LEASING OF CITIBANK OR BARCLAYS BANK SLCs:

While waiting to hear from you, I wish us a profitable
business relationship.

Best Regards

Dr. James Williams
President