Valentine Abiola on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:01:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Investment

My name is Valentine Olatunji  Abiola, the son of the late chief M.K.O
Abiola who died in the hands of the past military government in Nigeria.
I am writing you for your assistance in helping to receive some sum of
money in a security firm.

THE PREPOSITION:
In the advent of my father’s death, while going through his private documents,
I came across a deposit of US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Dollars) with
a security firm in London. This deposit was registered as a consignment
containing diplomatic documents with the instruction that the consignment
be released to his foreign partner on demand.

Unfortunately, because of the political imbroglio he found himself as
the winner of the annulled presidential election of 1993 in Nigeria,
he could not forward any name to the security firm, so that I can forward
his name as my father’s foreign partner.

With the documents at my disposal, the consignment will be released to
you legally in accordance to all laid down procedures governing the release
of consignment to beneficiaries.

Upon receipt of this fund on my behalf, it will be your sole responsibility
to invest it in your company/country based on mutual agreement.

Finally, I have to remind you that I am doing this discretely without
the knowledge of my family members and as such should be kept absolutely
confidential.

Presently, you can reach me by return mail for further details, you should
also include your telephone, fax or cell phone numbers if any for secured
communication between us.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

I await your response.

Yours truly,
Valentine O. Abiola