saeed rashidi on Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:30:03 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] business

Date:12 FEB 2002

Dear sir / madam;
 I am the international sales manager in Iran
involved in a great distributor company named Dp Jaam
E JamCo and  I have 720 active and non concentrated
representatives who have vast ability  to propaganda
and  distribut your products all around  Iran and also
I have some business line with many important
companies  in Iran.
We are intrested in your companie's products,For
further business chance and  in order to having more
information about your products :Would you please send
us :
catalouges,brochures,,leaflets,product lists and price
listand any samples if possible.
.
For your attention,here is my mailing address for
sending this documentations .
 PO  BOX : 31755-398
 No:18th, Lalleh Alley,
 VAHDAT BLD,
 ANBARNAFT SQ.,
 FARDIS ROAD,
 Karaj,Iran.

Fax:++98-(261)-6616963
Tel: ++98-(261)-6614110
      ++98-(261)-6606215
      ++98-(261)-6616959
      ++98-(261)- 6616960
      ++98-(261)- 6616961
      ++98-(261)- 6616962

Wishing a brilliant mutual cooperation.

With best regards,We remain.

 DP JAAM-E-JAM Co.

International Sale's Manager,
 Mr.S.Rashidi.

Nb.please write my E-MAIL address at the last part of
your mail or fax for quick reference.