Ting on Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:32:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Get Paid to Change the Place you buy shampoo or vitamins every month!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please see removal instructions below
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Friend,

   Do you buy shampoo, vitamins or health products? Like most people you
probably do.

What if we told you that You can Make Money if you change the place you buy
shampoo or vitamins every month!

Just change the place you buy these health products, you
can Earn money without effort!

We MANAGE everything for you in this Business. No Experience required..All
YOU Need To Do Is Changing your Buying Source and ENROLL..YOUR Check
Increases Monthly!

Available worldwide!

For Free detail please sand a blank email to:
nprro168@yahoo.com?subject=More_Info_ChangeSources_1/26
(Don't change the subject line please)

Thiss email is intended for people who willing to make money from their daily
usage of shampoo or vitamins. If we have reached you in
error please accept our apologies.

Don't reply to this email. This is a one-time mailing, you are not on any of
our mailing lists. But if you want to send a removal notice. Please use the
email provided below.
removal_now2002@yahoo.com?subject=remove_me_Change_Sources_1/26
(Don't change the subject line please)

Thank you for your time!