jackkie45334@aussiemail.com.au on Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Attention: Learn how to retire early

Make 36% Yearly Fully Secured!

Investor Alert:

Is the stock market roller coaster making you worried?
Join the flight to quality. Make 36% Yearly!!!

Earn over 3% monthly through fully secured
accounts receivable acquisitions.!!!

You heard right-over - 3% monthly.

Discover what banks have been doing for decades.

Harness the power & Liquidity of fully
secured accounts receivable acquisitions.

Contact us for your "FREE" in-depth information package.
Look into our safe haven with a return of 36% yearly-earn over 3% monthly

http://66.163.40.19:500/harnessthepower/
go to our global remove website:

http://66.163.40.23:600/tryout/optout/

You have received this email by either requesting more information
on one of our opportunities or someone may have used your email address.
If you received this email in error, please accept our apologies.
(Any attempts to disrupt the removal website, etc., will not allow us to
be able to retrieve and process remove requests.)