Nmherman on Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:46:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Multiples Show in S.F.

In a message dated 11/28/2001 6:06:25 PM Central Standard Time, Michael@Mandiberg.com writes:

Michael Daines

I personally know for a fact that Michael Daines has commently publicly on Genius 2000.  It is saved in an on-line archive at

Full text cannot be sold for financial gain, that I know of, so I will paste an excerpt from it here:

From:  "Nicholas Hermann" <NHerman@h...>
Date:  Thu Dec 14, 2000  10:33 am
Subject:  M.Daines' Sentence for Genius 2000

++M.Daines Wrote:
Maybe genius of the kind that's spelled Genius,
although before Genius....

++

If you are actually in SF for the event I recommend visiting Elbo Room, a fun/trendy bar at 18th and Valencia (everyone there dresses at the Gap) and the staff can answer many questions about the filming and origins or the Genius 2000 Video First Edition.

Be cool,

Max Herman

++