Alan Sondheim on Sat, 13 Oct 2001 05:59:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

=

Do[Plot3D[Sin[x*n]*Tan[y*n], {x, -4, 4}, {y, -4, 4}, ViewPoint -> {-3.411,
-2.117, 3.884}, PlotPoints -> 40], {n, 0, 15, .5}]: Export / invert /
crystallize / invert /crystallize: Stochastic particle reign gathered and
extablishing domain / breathing / almost as if objects = harmonics appear
but just barely: I wake from a dream / something is on the periphery / I
begin to re-establish the _sequence of events_ - there's no end to it: The
universe is _as if something carried on_ recording itself.

In a dark manner of speaking, after the WTC attacks, we are found where:
Not that we live life more fully / as if that were possible phenomenologi-
cally, but that we are at organism-degree-zero: Something apparently alive
_of us_ - through or extruded through processes of crystallization: What
_appears to be a body crawling out through the debris field: Operations
coming to a halt: Clear the way: Send Delta Team A into there: Bring her
out of there: We're coming out: Please stand back: We can't tell if she's
still alive: Adrenalin IV: We're free to die: organism-degree-zero: of all
degrees: I'm writing this - _with a slight fever_ - flu coming on: Reduce
all Crystallization Rate: Reduce all Crystallization Rate: She's coming
through: She's coming through:

=