porculus on Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:43:20 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Brilliance

> What they did, they were good at; what they did, they are good at, and we
> don't know what that is.

huge temptation. do you know i read and heard may be 10 times in my fucking life
'pity USA never have some bomb on its ground' i let to your imagination the comment
associate, hope you have enuf for imagining them, it's your fucking duty of human
being, i read some nazi uboat had V2 for NYC at the end of WW2 etc just for a thread
among others..dont ask me the fucking lesson we could have in having bomb, kinda
idiot one for sure..but it's incredible human being love to do such pedagogie to each
other. so when you seem to say the idea is out of your reach, i doubt of you. are you
american or not ? have you forget the grace is made also for understanding the great
crime, 'there is no crime i can't commit' it's from goethe, i am a fuckard rotten to
the core asshole of european ? for sure, but it's far better to hear this rather the
professionnals
mourners you could hear as your client and make no mystake for the moment i have far
more contempt for them than for you, for the moment it's them the pharisees, so why i
prefer to be an arsehole but a sincere one