porculus on Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:43:16 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> stockhausen pilloried digest [phil davis supertouch spooky daniell]

>: WTC attack is "biggest artwork of all times"

hihihihi for my opinion all those guy who say that are just small player artist who
have some fear for their pension, imagine we even heard already the guy neron, hohoho
you know the one who put rome in fire also for the kick,  to say in diing 'the world
lost a great poet with me' hahaha and wonder the fuck nobody have compared this bin
laden to erostrate and the condamnation by ancient greek to the death for each who
will prononce his fucking name, rooohahah but for being more frighten once i heard
two art critic laughing about 2 hitler's waterpaint, in saying such as 'haha so bad &
hihi so dull' i said 'hohoho and what if they were good ones ?' then they stop to
hihihi but i see so much hate in their eyes i though 'hahah hohoho hihihi then is it
possible the worst is not already happened'