Nmherman on Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:00:11 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Josephine Berry-Automatism/Autonomy/Virtual UnconsciousIII

In a message dated 8/23/2001 8:22:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
md3169@mclink.it writes:

> Subj:  <nettime> Josephine Berry-Automatism/Autonomy/Virtual UnconsciousIII
>  Date:    8/23/2001 8:22:20 AM Central Daylight Time
>  From:    md3169@mclink.it (Lorenzo Taiuti)
>  Sender:  nettime-l-request@bbs.thing.net
>  To:  nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
>
>  Dear Josephine
>  i read your nice essai and i agree on many things.
>  About "NN/antiorp/integer" i may only disagree.
>  Neither Adorno or Breton would think that around 2000

Youu can't have any idea what they would think about anything, correct?

Beaudrillard is inferior re:  the year 2000, inferior to me!

people would try
>  to realize fragile attempts of a web-democracy through contacts,
>  exchange of informations and attempts of organizations totally free from
>  society controls.

I agree, but if I get elected President, I'm the society controls then
correct?

>  And i underline "attempts" because what we are tryng to do is extremely
>  "light" compared to the tremendous weight of the real official
>  info-structure.

The economy, i.e.  Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
Nothing happens without the geniuses.

>  In this moment an interesting list like Syndicate is dyng

hvis du go omkring i skoven....

because the
>  strategy of "spamming" create by NN&Company

Why not mention Max Herman/Genius 2000?  I'm censored off Thingserver for all
intents and purposes, and use a lot of heavy traffic emailings.  Spam has
nothing to do with anything, which illustrates what I see as your mis-focus
in a nutshell.

breaks the subtle balance of
>  the "comunication agreement" between members of the list.

If you and I disagree, is there a communication agreement?

>  There are not cultural excuses to something like that.

"Cultural excuses" is an ugly, ugly phrasing.

>  Ciao
>  Lorenzo Taiuti

Ciao
Max Herman