mjrecruiter on Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:24:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ADV: Call Your Own Shots at Marblejar

www.marblejar.com

Whether you are caught in the current downward dot-com trend or just aspire to work for a leading edge company, it is time you took charge of your career. Don't give up your dreams so easily just because of today's turbulent market. Marblejar, www.marblejar.com, is the way to find your next challenging IT position with established direct end clients with solid fundamentals and financial performance.

Marblejar, is a web-based IT recruiter, not a job board specializing in emerging IT skills. Our value proposition is this:

All Candidates are skills tested

All Candidates record a voice file

The site is FREE to use

We have many open positions in Java, EJB, Java Servlets, C++, VB, and more....Yesterday only we
received 47 open job orders.

As a candidate you receive a $500 bonus from Marblejar upon getting hired through our site.

Don't wait to register. Go to the www.marblejar.com and register today. Once you are registered, send your resumes to sroberts@marblejar.com and we will start you on your way to a new career and that $500 bonus.

Check out the job of the day!!!!!

Sincerely,

Sam Roberts
Marblejar LLC

Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer

Functions: Our software engineers will build the next generation of e-commerce monitoring products, using emerging Internet standards such
as Java and XML, in response to critical customer needs.

Requirements: Ideal candidates for these positions will have experience developing middleware and infrastructure software, and will have worked
on large, distributed, object-oriented software products in Java or C++.

They should have three to ten years of commercial software development or equivalent experience, including experience designing and developing object-oriented infrastructure software. Ideal candidates will also have a deep understanding of one or more of the following areas: the Java runtime environment; CORBA; distributed system performance; multi-tier application architectures; web and e-commerce infrastructure; program visualization tools; system or network management.

We respect your time. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, click on mailto:mjrecruiter@vsnl.net ?subject=REMOVE and add the email address(es) to remove in your subject line.  This message is designed to comply with all U.S. state laws and pending federal legislation regarding electronic mail marketing. You can avoid seeing compliant messages by setting your mail reader to filter messages with "ADV:" at the beginning of the Subject line. Submit questions or comments regarding these matters by clicking on mailto:mjrecruiter@vsnl.net ?subject=COMPLIANCE.

Marblejar LLC
Manor Oak Two, Suite 252
1910 Cochran Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15220