Nmherman on Thu, 17 May 2001 17:21:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Tom Frank: Perpetual Revolution (Le Monde Diplomatique, May 2001)

In a message dated 5/16/2001 4:35:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
geert@xs4all.nl writes:

> Perpetual revolution
>
>  by TOM FRANK

Yes, the IRP, WarIsPeace 1984, etc.  Why doesn't Frank know about Genius 2000
yet?  Because Rob Murphy director of Thing hates my guts!  He thinks we need
or can only manage "permanent updating" in art, which is scalding close to
permanent revolution!  But one day Frank will find out and things will be OK.

I'm not trying to own all the water; I just want to use my talent to take the
arsenic out of it.  Please let me!

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
Specializing in the Unprintable