Eric Kluitenberg on 9 Apr 2001 09:52:10 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Lorenzo Taiuti (Italy): Restrictive law on news on line

hello nettime,

This message was just posted on syndicate by Lorenzo Taiuti - the
imnplication seems to be that (e-) newsletters and mailing lists in Italy
would require to register as newspapers do...
Does anybody have any info on this legislation?
How can this be stopped?

grtngs,
eric