Josephine Bosma on 4 Apr 2001 07:55:20 -0000

Re: [Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> nettime-bold.

hi

> do i really need to point out that felix wrote that message ~6
> months ago?

another reason not to refer to it maybe.

> since then, the -bold archives caused some serious
> problems with the server, and as a result were shut down. they
> will be restarted when circumstances permit.

Listen: the bold archive NEVER worked. When you tried to access it it
gave the entire content as one text file. You can imagine that is
impossible to handle or use.

> in the meantime, as felix noted in a recent message to nettime,
> if you're unhappy with the existing setup, you're free to make
> and maintain your own 'correct' version of -l and -bold.

which nettime was that?

I don't know what you mean by that btw. You suggest we start another
nettime? That we organise bold? that we organise -l?

best

*