clement Thomas - pavu.com on 3 Apr 2001 14:43:34 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> "Imagine the Internet without Excite, Yahoo! orAmazon.com."

THe Kerozene of data-drilling pavu.com's technology is pumped directly from the
search EEngines...
inimaginable internet without .... tout simplement ...

hay!
and don't forget to
Ttrain with pavu.com

http://pavu.com
-/ forget the avant-garde ! get ready for the En-gArde ! /-

Ventsislav Zankov a *crit :