Station Rose on 7 Mar 2001 13:03:42 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Webcast 135 with topic "LIPS"

STATION ROSE STReaming-Fahrplan:
 <http://www.stationrose.com>

  dear Gunafa Netizen,

here is the new Fahrplan:

tonight WED/7.3.01, 9pm CET:

NetSTReam - Webcast 135 with topic "My Lips Only"
<Body-STReams> project, Level2

topic: "My Lips Only"
content: digitizing parts of my body. step by step.
             <Body-STReams>  level2 : LIPS
extra: the series <Body-STReams> is a project I started with Webcast126
(10.11.00). There I showed my EYES only. Now I move on - to the LIPS.
The STReam contents posing, hiding, playing with the cameras, animations,
sound. This is not Viennese Actionism, but Digitized Body-Data.       Elisa
Rose

extra 1: Webcast126 - EYES can be found here:
http://www.stationrose.com/Realvideofiles/realvideofiles1.html

stay with us & donīt go away!

                                                         "Cyberspace  is
Our Land!"