Wayne Dennis on 21 Feb 2001 06:56:25 -0000

[Nettime-bold] VIP Search #4CAA

Dear Candidate,

You have been selected as a potential candidate for a free listing in
the 2001 Edition of the International Executive Guild Registry.

Please accept our congratulations for this coveted honor.

As this edition is so important in view of the new millennium, the
International Executive Guild Registry will be published in two different
formats; the searchable CD-ROM and the Online Registry.

Since inclusion can be considered recognition of your career position
and professionalism, each candidate is evaluated in keeping with high
standards of individual achievement. In light of this, the International Executive
Guild thinks that you may make an interesting biographical subject.

We look forward to your inclusion and appearance in the International
Executive Guild's Registry. Best wishes for your continued success.

International Executive Guild
Listing Dept.

If you wish to be removed from our list, please submit your request
at the bottom of this email.

International Executive Guild
Registration Form
(US and Canada Only)

Please fill out this form if you would like to be included in The International Executive Guild's Registry. For accuracy and publication purposes, please complete and send this form at the earliest opportunity. There is no charge or obligation to be listed in The International Executive Guild's Registry.

Your Name
Your Company
Title
Address
City
State or Province
Country USACanada
ZIP/Postal Code
Day Time Telephone
Home Phone
(Not To Be Published)
Email

TO HELP US IN CONSIDERING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF...

Your Business
(Financial Svcs, Banking, Computer Hardware, Software, Professional Svcs, Chemicals, Apparel, Aerospace, Food, Government, Utility, etc.)
Type of Organization
(Mfg, Dist/Wholesaler, Retailer, Law Firm,
Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, University,
Financial Consultants, Ad Agency, Contractor, Broker, etc.)
Your Business Expertise
(Corp.Mgmt, Marketing, Civil Engineering,
Tax Law, Nuclear Physics, Database Development, Operations, Pathologist, Mortgage Banking, etc.)
Major Product Line
(Integrated Circuits, Commercial Aircraft, Adhesives, Cosmetics, Plastic Components, Snack Foods, etc.)

Note: Submitting this form will be made by email, not by use of  www.  Confirmation of its delivery is made by browsing your outgoing mail.

Thank you for filling in this form, we will contact you with more information.

List Removal
Click Here