sowcity on 3 Jan 2001 11:13:49 -0000

[Nettime-bold] EveryOne Loves Chocolate !!

Title: Everyone Loves Chocolate

Everyone Loves Chocolate !

CASH IN ON A HOT OPPORTUNITY
AND GATHER UP
A FULL TIME INCOME ON A PART TIME BASIS !

VCI a full service factory distributor has recently released
an exciting new line of machines that dispense the
most popular bite size chocolates in the market today.

Now for the First time, the Miniature Chocolate
Peanut Butter Cups, the Bite Size Chocolate Nuggets and the
York Peppermint Patties are available through these
innovative machines!

Be a part of a growing 34 Billion dollar industry!

Currently, we are seeking Associates in certain
geographic areas that together we can build a successful
vending business. Associates are able to Profit as much as
300% from the sale of these highly popular chocolates!
This opportunity is being offered by us with no
middle man involved.

Become a Chocoholic!

An Opportunity that Offers:

· Immediate Cash Flow · No Experience Required
· Flexible hours · No Office Needed
· No Selling Required · Unlimited growth potential
· No Employees needed · Outstanding Tax Benefits and Savings
· All Cash Business !

You too can generate amazing results !

We will show you how from start to finish!

Many High Traffic Locations are plentiful at this time
and are included in this turn key opportunity.

For More Information at no Obligation:

CALL TOLL FREE TODAY
1-888-678-8314

Be Sure to Reference Code Z01021 when you call ! ! !

To Be Permanently Removed, CLICK HERE