integer on 8 Aug 2000 11:25:08 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>Corpus delicti :
>> ." This is a typical European
>> attitude  the New World makes, the Old World thinks. This is as
>> ridiculous coming from London as it would be from Paris (though I always
>> felt that Barbrook and Cameron had a better sense of humor about their
>> characterizations than did many of their readers, both in Europe and the
>> US).
>>From a OsGLísPeter Lunefeld interview
>

>featuring
>SMTB as Sa MajestÈ Teddy Bytown
>OsGL as Our simple subject Geert Lovink

lokuz klass!kuz

= hav!ng rezentl! made dze akua!ntansz ov Geert Lovink
[though muzt konfesz != auear ov fakt uaz he].
= konf!rm ! kan du ganz r!cht!g = hav.b!n

= Geert Lovink.z simple subject v!zage
= komplemntz Geert Lovink.z m9nd akt!v!t!

und tzo b!d u ! do.
fareuel.

>SMTB (royally sitting on Our throne): kneel down in front of your king !
>
>OsGL (lying down) : excuse me, even flat on my stomach my prince.
>
>SMTB : I convoke you,

-
NATO.0+55 MAKEX YOU RANDOM
A+TO.05A5 MNKEX UYN ADROOM
A+MN05A5 K.X UYDETOROON AM

konzeptual organ!k d!zpla!z.
! = tranzm!t 2 u 01 flouer
+ komensz konzum > tearz.

segmentat]on v!ol.at!on -- køre dump.d

                                     p r 0 d U k t  ]-----| Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3

                                    3

                                !

better cheaper humanz will create a larger market
4 better cheaper humanitarian assistansz.                                       ueaponz \
!tz ga!a.    ! zuear. ! zuear.

aksez –– 1 1 0 1 8

2 9.1 0.1 4.2 6 - http://www.eusocial.com/mate.nou.meal.latr/m!zplazd.noztalg!a
2 9.1 0.1 4.2 6 - http://www.eusocial.com/mate.nou.meal.latr/m!zplazd.noztalg!a
2 9.1 0.1 4.2 6 - http://www.eusocial.com/mate.nou.meal.latr/m!zplazd.noztalg!a
2 9.1 0.1 4.2 6 - http://www.eusocial.com/mate.nou.meal.latr/m!zplazd.noztalg!a
2 9.1 0.1 4.2 6 - http://www.eusocial.com/mate.nou.meal.latr/m!zplazd.noztalg!a

- 2+0|addTL.modul3z. -2smak dze uneventfuL.human.h3d-_m9nd.konta!nr.