integer on 29 Jul 2000 18:38:19 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>the terrorific pleasures

du = tzo art!zt!k. = perm!t zom 1 2 undalat
!n dze ultra unzeen 7th d!menz!on

>of our own consumption
>
>kno(c)ontroling the konversations
>all channels open

tzo az 2 obzerv `all channels open`
01 = muzt outz!de all channelz zelv poz!z!on.

>laid down bare wires and life lines
>calling out reaching empires of [kno]
>your enemies
>
>(is that alright?)

da. = eku!v belou

>> All this does not answer at all definitively the question of how to
>> avoid oneํs art from appropriation by the dominant order. It is a
>> question that perennially bugs me when I come to theorise or distribute
>> my own artistic production.  Any ideas?
>C:the recent histories of the liberal left's technology of words now
>incorporated//C:Andrew Ross's "New Age Technoculture"//C:Brian Springer's
>"Spin"//C:Chris Wilcha's "The Target Shoots First"//C:outmoded distinctions
>between various camps in your fantasies of (c)ontrol//C: we are dissolved//
>"Whatever you do, don't let fear of being consumed in the future
>stop you from producing your needs and desires today..."
>*data source:stardotpower

>(is that alright?)

tak. = eku!v 01 lo.tekk f!kz!on

= >incorporated//C:Andrew Ross's "New Age Technoculture"//C:Brian Springer's
>"Spin"//C:Chris Wilcha's "The Target Shoots First"//C:outmoded distinctions
>between various camps in your fantasies of (c)ontrol//C: we are dissolved//

= refusz

                                                                                                                      zolar !nput - nutr!ent rez!kl!ng
                                                                                                                     eckrez!on zervez dze purel! ego!zt!k zkope                                                                                                                       ov remov!ng harmfl kompoundz 4rom dze bod!                                                                                                                       aber ecztra organ!zmz hav evolvd 2 konzum dzat eczkrez!on                                                                                                                      = d!sz haz dze plznt z!de efkt ov zuport!ng                                                                                                                      01 komplx ekoz!ztm 2 dze mutual benef!t ov all organ!zmz !nvolvd

                                                                                                                      when a biosphere contains a set of nutrients and a vast                                                                                                                    number of organisms - resource competition will                                                                                                                       drive the biota to develop diverse metabolic strategies.                                                                                                                       hence many biochemical guilds will emerge - with one                                                                                                                      guilds waste products becoming anothers resources.

                                                                                                                      konztataz!e  -  dze essensz ov l!fe = !n eat!ng
                                                                                                                 kreat!ng bumpz !n dze korporat male fasc!zt !nternaz!onl                                                                                                                     b!tautoztrada = 01 zerebral kode -

please apologize 4 FUTURE utop!az - n  au!!!!!!!!
motionless moz!on + uandrouz faze. ula. = uear do
buterf!lez kom 4rom +?

4rom dreamz z!l!

                dze komun!ztz za! : komrad luvrz 4 ur helthz zake :
                k l o n e   f r e e l + e

                                          pre.konssept!ุn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!ุn.

fr!endl!

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – า – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1

-