integer on Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:06:29 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>This came to me today from a colleague of mine at Princeton
>and I am hoping some of you might be interested
>in applying.
>Geneva Anderson

yes p l e a s e    -   employment is        s        o        desirable
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -
yes p l e a s e    -         !nkompetent korporat zlavez
yes p l e a s e    -

      - agitazie
        http://www.membank.org
        http://www.m9ndfukc.com/propaganda
        http://194.19.130.194/spCa/zveite
        http://www.m9ndfukc.com/kontinuum            // kl!k h!er +?
        http://www.freedemo.org/                     // + h!er +?
        http://www.dfi.org.uk

      - web based image data processing
        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/nato.0+00

        web based film sampler
      - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/nato.0+24

      - film played by web based kinematek
        http://www.m9ndfukc.com/botz/kinematek_kurrent.html

      - web based kinematek
        http://www.m9ndfukc.com/kinematek           [with audio]
        http://www.m9ndfukc.com/kinematek/zttz      [sans audio]

      - nebula.m81 article etc
        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/t!pe.t!pe/Nebula.m81||USISK.sit.hqx

      - nebula.m81 zkreenshotz
        http://m9ndfukc.com/propaganda/zekuensz/_nebula.m81.000.gif.hTmL

      - nebula.m81 audio output
        http://m9ndfukc.com/noisz/m_81.0+2_output

      - web based nebula.m81 - ultra inferior to the application
        http://www.m9ndfukc.com/nebula_m81

      - nato.0+55.modular - realtime 2d.3d.vr.streaming etc - program

        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/nato.0+55+3d.html
        http://www.eusocial.com
        http://m9ndfukc.com/nato.0+55/

      - downloadable programs