integer on Wed, 31 May 2000 14:53:07 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot [!nt] \n2+0\ benef!tz ov !nkreaszd publ!k part!z!paz!on

>Date: Tue, 30 May 00 12:06:04 +0100
>From: Johan van Kreij <jvkr@knoware.nl>
>Subject: [max-msp] play~ problems

>play~

          [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\  242.pathogen : infektions + inekualiti
          \/\  fluorobot 25 kontra gender normality
          - ultra zuper leukocyte m!graz!on               -
          http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.pathogen.sit.bin

>Probably some genious has to come up with a solution for this problem. If
>one starts counting samples (very soon 96000 per second will be normal)
>how far can one count? I learned that in physics you can not talk about a
>difference between 156057138 and 156057139. Depending on the precision of
>your measurement device

        volume of m9nd konta!nr>>1350 kub!k cm
        spirits to enforce art to enchant
        + my ending is despair static char
        *fpu[] = { "",

>the result would be in both cases 1.56e8. Who
>would believe me if I said that the sun is 149624535849501 mm far away
>(although it could very well be). Why is it that on the CD of your
>favourite composer the track lengths are given in min:sec and not in
>samples.

== sin.x(2^n)  [=cw4t7abs]
no!sz.maschine !nterpolation. anti.akademik. audio cd
= lengthz ov trakz = !n b!tz

+ dze trakz = dze b!tz +?
kur!ouz +?

          01 32 b!t !nt = u!l ovrflou !n 2^31-1 ms
          01 64 b!t !nt = u!l ovrflou !n 292.4 b!l !earz

          @ dzat po!nt 64 b!t !ntz u!l no longer b ut!l!szd
          dze sunz korona = u!l hav engulfd dze earth
          + humanz = u!l b out ov pr!nt

          \/\ biohakc.com  -  the future of kloning izt hier. du = may proceed

        eusocial.com - you're about to make an important scientifik diskovery

        netochka nezvanova - fully automated sign of the times
        be gentle on `your` cells. life forms worldwide are getting the point.
        get it first -> expressions that stand the test of time.

>Question: what is the biggest number count~ can produce?
>
>best
>jvkr

long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long
long long long long  long long long long

- 5362 b!tz ov sun  - prec!z!e

                  cardioid billiard  :  quantum chaos:  a cyclists perspektiv +?

 \/\ cardioid billiard  :  quantum chaos:  a cyclists perspektiv +?

          NATO.0+55.MODULAR !ZT. THREE wishes fulfilled
         - ultra elegant. massively superb + contrapuntal.
          the ideal complement 4 the ultra sanitary mammalian expression system.

Netocka Nezvanova
last modified: thu 31 aug 17:43:43 0+0000
@www.membank.org
17.hzV.tRL.478