Nadi Nadi on Wed, 31 May 2000 13:00:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] The WRTC's contribution to the Globalisation E-conference

Dear ALL,

 The following is the contribution the WRTC made to the Globalisation
 E-forum organized by the World Bank. A four week long forum was
 successfully ended on last week Friday.

 Approximately more than two millions people around the world
 participated including myself. The reflections for over
 all discussions were posted on Tuesday because Monday was the
 US holiday. Your feedback is *most* welcome. We hope to have many
 feedback as much as we did received from the Forum itself.

 Oops..  a feedback from Brazil just pops in while I am writing this.

 Warm regards,
 NiNi
 WRTC
 http://www.wrtcburma.org