Claire Dinsmore (by way of "data]h![bleede" <mezandwalt@wollongong.starway.net.au>) on Fri, 28 Apr 2000 03:21:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] The new issue of Cauldron & Net is now on-line

Apologies for cross-posting

Issue no. I, vol. II, of Cauldron & Net is now online at and may be seen
at: http://www.StudioCleo.com/cauldron/

With many thanks to all of you who helped make this such a splendid
issue.

Please note that if you find any coding mistakes or typos, feel free to
contact me [however exhausted I may be ...]

FEATURES:
		Net.Artist [m]E[z] (Mary-Anne Breeze)
		Poet Sheila E. Murphy

CONFLUENCE:
		barry Smylie & Alan Sondheim, Bill Marsh, Brian Lennon, Carolyn Black,
Deena Larsen, Duc Thuan, Intima, Jeannette Lambert & Raquel Rivera,
Jennifer Ley, Jim Andrews, Kominos Zervos, M.D. Coverley, Pete Everett &
Rosie Pedly, Reiner Strasser, Stephen Dignazio, Ted Warnell, Tom Bell

VERBAL EMBELLISHMENT:
			Alan Sondheim, Alfred A. Walker, Camille Martin, David Fujino, George
J. Farrah, Jesse Glass, Joel Weishaus, Johanna Drucker, Kevin
Fitzgerald, Mark Amerika, mIEKAL aND, Ramez Qureshi

VISUAL EMBELLISHMENT:
			Aleksandra Globokar, Arghyro Paouri, Barry Smylie, Dirk A. Hine,
George J. Farrah, Whitney Sander, Zack Peabody