kanarinka on Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:34:27 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> MA program in Civic Media, Art & Practice at Emerson College

.

Dear Friends,

We are thrilled to announce our new MA program in Civic Media, Art & Practice at Emerson College in Boston, USA. This is an intense, 12-month MA experience oriented towards the production of a participatory design project with a community partner. Students work with faculty at the Engagement Lab @ Emerson College, as well as community partners. It is the perfect "think and do" space to bring together media & tech production, creative civic engagement and social change.

We would love your help getting the word out to potential applicants. We will launch with a small cohort in Fall 2016. We are accepting applications now through March 1, 2016.

http://elab.emerson.edu/cmap

Thanks,

Eric Gordon, Director and Associate Professor

Paul Mihailidis, Director and Associate Professor

Catherine D'Ignazio, Fellow and Assistant Professor

Engagement Lab @ Emerson College

---
Assistant Professor of Civic Media and Data Visualization, Emerson College
Fellow, Emerson Engagement LabÂ
Research Affiliate, MIT Center for Civic Media
Founding Member, Boston Civic Media ConsortiumÂ
www.kanarinka.comÂ| @kanarinka | 617-501-2441